A personal injury lawyer can help you after a dog bite injury in Texas. You just need to make sure the lawyer has experience representing clients in dog bite cases.
Whether the dog attacked you out on the street, on someone’s property, on your property, or in a place of business, a dog bite attorney can review your case, help you establish liability, negotiate a settlement with the insurance company, and help you receive fair compensation for your medical expenses and other losses.
Dog Bite Cases Are Complex
Dog bite cases can be complicated, especially if liability is unclear. Although the owner is responsible for the training and restraining of the pet, the dog may have been in someone else’s care at the time of the attack.
A lawyer who has experience working dog bite cases can look at the facts of the case, help you assign liability, and help you get a fair settlement depending on the circumstances of the accident. A dog bite lawyer understands personal injury law in Texas as it applies specifically to dog bite cases.
What D. Miller & Associates, PLLC Can Do for Your Case
A dog bite lawyer from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC can help you with your case in the following ways:
- Consult with you on all matters related to your case
- Manage your dog bite case in its entirety
- Gather evidence and documents
- Discuss your case with medical or animal experts
- Help you determine how much your dog bite case is worth
- Handle communication with all involved parties
- Negotiate a settlement with the insurance company
Contact D. Miller & Associates, PLLC to Help You with Your Case
Dog bite injuries often result in medical expenses as well as other damages. A dog bite lawyer can help you determine the total amount of your losses before you file your claim. You may be able to recover compensation for the following damages:
- Medical expenses such as hospitalization, ER visits, surgical procedures, pain medication, medical devices, or rehabilitation
- Lost wages, benefits, retirement, or future earning capacity
- A long-term or permanent disability that leads to loss of consortium, parental support, reduced standard of living, or emotional turmoil
To find out more about how a dog bite lawyer can help you with your case, contact D. Miller & Associates, PLLC. Our law firm offers legal services for victims of personal injury accidents. We may be able to take on your case and help you negotiate a fair settlement with the dog owner’s insurance company.
Call us today at 713-850-8600 for a free case review. A dog bite attorney from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC will handle your case on a contingency basis. This means you do not owe us anything unless and until we win your case.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- I Was Injured In An Accident With An 18-wheeler – Can I Sue?
- Can I Sue If My Hip Replacement Gets Infected?
- What If Your Spouse Can No Longer Have Children After a Car Accident?
- Can You Sue Uber Or Lyft For Injuries In An Accident In Texas?
- What Are Some Questions to Ask a Houston Personal Injury Lawyer?