You cannot be denied emergency medical care regardless of your ability to pay. If you were severely injured and hospitalized, keep your medical bills. You may be eligible for compensation from the person at fault. If you have not seen a doctor, you should see a medical professional right away. A personal injury attorney from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC can help you pursue available compensation for your expenses. For a free case evaluation, call (713)855-8600.
How to Handle Medical Bills During Your Personal Injury Claim Process
Your primary focus is your recovery from your injuries. This means following your healthcare provider’s instructions for proper recovery. Contact a personal injury attorney from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC to start the process of your claim.
For the Best Possible Outcome, We Recommend the Following:
- Keep and make copies of all medical bills.
- Tell your healthcare provider(s) that you are involved in a personal injury claim.
- Allow an attorney from our firm to speak on your behalf to the hospital and the insurance company.
- We can usually negotiate extra time before bills are due, or we can negotiate a lower minimum payment amount.
We Have Helped Thousands of Personal Injury Clients Seek Compensation
- D. Miller & Associates, PLLC has recovered more than $280 million in for their personal injury clients throughout Texas. We will explore all your legal options. Our goal is to help you get back on your feet physically, mentally, and financially.
We Identify Potential Sources of Compensation Including:
- Insurance coverage of an at-fault person or party
- Find parties who may be vicariously responsible for your injury
- Other revenue sources if the at-fault person’s insurance is not enough
Why You Should Have a Personal Injury Lawyer on Your Side
There are several reasons why you should consult with a personal injury lawyer. The most important reason is your health: you should not sign any documents or make any statements if you are still recovering from your injuries, taking prescription pills, or in general not feeling your best.
A Personal Injury Lawyer Will:
- Understand personal injury law
- Handle all communications with the insurance adjuster
- Represent you for claims and a trial, if necessary
- Represent you in a variety of cases such as car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, etc.
For a free case evaluation from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC, call (713) 850-8600.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What Is The OSU Collegiate Sexual Assault Settlement?
- What Qualities Should You Look For When Hiring A Personal Injury Lawyer In Houston?
- How Can D. Miller and Associates, PLLC Help Me With My USC Sexual Abuse Lawsuit?
- How Long Do You Have to File A Claim for A Slip and Fall Injury in Texas?
- Who Do You Sue If Your Car Accident Was Caused By A Tire Blowout in Texas?