Many injuries are caused by someone’s negligence. If you have hospital bills, pain and suffering, and other damages, please contact a personal injury lawyer serving Fort Bend County, TX. A lawyer with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC will assess your injuries, damages, and help you seek financial recovery from the liable party.
You have a limited time from the date of the incident to file a personal injury lawsuit. It takes time to obtain the evidence and testimony we need for a convincing case. A personal injury lawyer is ready to help, but first, you must call.
Contact us today for a free case evaluation: (713) 850-8600.
A Personal Injury Lawyer Works for You, Not the Insurance Company
The other party’s insurance carrier will likely contact you shortly after your accident. Depending on the type of injury, this could be a property, auto, or liability insurance adjuster. In our experience as personal injury lawyers, some insurance adjusters make it difficult for you to recover damages on a legitimate claim. That is why we urge you to call us before you speak with an adjuster.
We invite you to call our firm for a free case evaluation. D. Miller & Associates, PLLC will make sure your rights are protected while we seek recovery on a contingency basis.
How We Work for You
- We will evaluate your injuries and losses for a correct valuation.
- We will speak with your healthcare provider (with your permission) about your expected prognosis and ability to return to your pre-injured lifestyle.
- We will compile necessary testimony and evidence of liability.
- We will file your robust claim with the insurance company.
- We will negotiate with the insurance adjuster on your behalf while you focus on recovery.
Suggested Steps After You Have Been Injured
Since 2002, D. Miller & Associates, PLLC has helped clients in Texas obtain financial recovery for their injuries and damages. We offer the following suggested actions to help you pursue the financial recovery you may deserve:
- Get medical attention as soon as possible
- Follow your healthcare provider’s recommendations for post-injury care and treatment
- Keep medical bills and receipts
- If possible, take photos of your injuries and damaged property
- Please do not speak with an insurance adjuster, even if they represent your insurance carrier
- Please do not post comments and pictures about your injuries on social media or discuss your case with anyone except your attorney
A personal injury lawyer serving Fort Bend County, TX, with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC will take care of compiling the required evidence, testimony, and documents to send a detailed insurance claim. Our lawyers are committed to the highest legal and professional standards.
For a free case evaluation, please call (713) 850-8600.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Accept
D. Miller & Associates, PLLC is a plaintiffs’ law firm. We stand for injured and disabled people who have suffered from someone’s negligence.
Our legal team handles various types of personal injury cases, including:
- Sexual assault and abuse
- Human trafficking
- Motor vehicle accidents including car, motorcycle, bicycle, pedestrian, 18-wheeler and semi truck, and moped collisions
- Medical malpractice
- Defective products
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Premises liability
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Workplace injuries
- Dog bites
- Wrongful death
How We Help Our Fort Bend County, TX, Clients
We understand that your life may feel as though it is turned upside down after an injury. You may be recovering in the hospital or at home, and you might not be able to return to work for many weeks. A personal injury lawyer will help you through this confusing and stressful time with services that include:
- Free case evaluation to see if you are entitled to financial recovery
- Careful assessment of your injuries and damages
- Correct valuation of your economic and noneconomic damages
- Communication and negotiation with the insurance adjuster, the defendant’s lawyer, and other parties
- Prepare your case for trial, if appropriate
This may be the first time you have consulted an attorney. It is our goal to make you feel comfortable and confident in your decision.
What Kinds of Damages You May Be Entitled to Recover
To recover damages, we must prove that the other party is liable for your injuries. To do so, we will answer the following questions:
- Did the defendant owe you a duty of care to avoid injuring you?
- Was this duty of care breached in some manner?
- Did this negligence cause you to be injured?
- Do you now have financial damages because of your injuries?
Depending on the severity of your injuries, length of recovery, and when or if you can return to your pre-injury activities, you could be entitled to financial recovery for damages such as:
- Medical bills including ambulance, emergency room, surgery, hospital stays, and follow-up care
- Lost wages
- Reduced earning ability
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Loss of consortium or companionship
- Full or partial disability
- Wrongful death damages including final expenses and other costs associated with the loss of a family member
You deserve to know your legal options. Call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC for a free case evaluation: (713) 850-8600.
You Have a Limited Time to Pursue Recovery
Texas, like other states, has a deadline for plaintiffs seeking recovery for a personal injury. The statute of limitations for a personal injury lawsuit is two years from the date of the injury. The deadline for a wrongful death lawsuit is two years from the date of passing.
A personal injury lawyer serving Fort Bend County, TX, with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC is ready to help you and your family. For a free case evaluation, please call (713) 850-8600.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What Are Your Legal Rights If Your Child Was Injured or Killed Riding A Bicycle in Texas?
- What Should You Do If Your Uber Or Lyft Driver Gets In An Accident In Texas?
- What Happens If Your Car Accident Was Caused By A Defect Or Repair Mistake In Texas?
- What Are Some Questions to Ask a Houston Personal Injury Lawyer?
- Does the At-Fault Party’s Insurance Pay Your Car Accident Damages in Texas?