Whether you are on another party’s property, in a vehicle, or walking along the street, you expect others to respect your safety. If a driver, property owner, or another negligent party does not provide you with a reasonable degree of care, you could file an injury claim or a lawsuit.
At D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™, our Kyle personal injury lawyers will help you build a strong, supportive case file. We’re committed to recovering your medical bills, loss of income, and pain and suffering. You can trust us to negotiate with the insurance company or file a lawsuit to recover what you need.
You Can Start a Free Case Review Now
If you’re interested in exploring your legal options, you can start a free case review with our firm. During our no-obligation conversation, we can discuss:
- How long it could take to settle your case
- Whether a lawsuit may be necessary
- What damages you can recover
- How long you have to file your claim or lawsuit
- The benefits of partnering with our personal injury lawyers
We’re ready to answer any questions you have about the legal process.
We Manage These Practice Areas in Kyle, TX
We’re passionate about helping injured people recover what they need. Our personal injury practice areas include:
- 18-wheeler accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Dog bites
- Premises liability incidents
- Slip and falls
- Wrongful death
- Medical malpractice incidents
We start every new client relationship by listening to your story with kindness and compassion. We also glean helpful details from your version of events to jumpstart our investigation into the cause of your accident and injuries.
Reviews from Previous Personal Injury Clients
Our clients have shared this feedback about partnering with us:
- Wayne Peacock: I have been represented by D. Miller & Associates, PLLC…and I have nothing but positive things to say…I would strongly recommend this firm for any of your personal injury or any other claims you may have.
- Amber Wright: D. Miller & Associates, PLLC has done everything possible to help me and my family after my car accident…[they] took care of things when I couldn’t…If you’re ever looking for someone that will put up a good fight when you can’t, these are the people to look to.
Our personal injury lawyers give your case the attention it needs and the support you deserve. We also host Facebook livestreams to answer client questions and concerns.
We’re Ready To Pursue Everything You Deserve After Your Accident in Kyle
When you trust our personal injury law firm to handle your case, we carefully track your expenses and compile relevant documents. At D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™, our personal injury lawyers will help you recover the following damages:
- Current and future medical bills
- Current and future lost wages
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Property damage or total loss
- Diminished property value
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional distress
You may recover other losses than those listed here, depending on your situation. You might also be entitled to recover punitive damages. These damages punish the at-fault party for its negligence.
While punitive damages aren’t available in every personal injury case, we’ll evaluate whether it’s available in yours.
Do Not Put Your Right to Monetary Recovery at Risk
According to Texas law, you generally have two years to file a personal injury lawsuit against the financially liable party. If you fail to comply with the statute of limitations:
- The court will not permit you to file your lawsuit at all.
- Your lawsuit will be dismissed without ever being heard.
- You relinquish your legal options to compel recovery through the court system.
With enough notice from you, our team can ensure compliance with the statute of limitations. We will also negotiate with the at-fault party’s insurer to encourage an out-of-court settlement.
We’re Ready To Address Your Case’s Challenges
There’s no such thing as an easy personal injury case. Even straightforward situations come with challenges. To help us help you, we advise against:
- Talking to the at-fault party or its insurer without talking to us first
- Posting pictures and comments online that could later be misconstrued as admissions of fault or negligence
- Agreeing to a speedy settlement before the full costs of the accident are known
- Agreeing to give a recorded statement to the insurance provider
You don’t want to give any of the involved parties reason to discredit your case. If it accuses you of causing the accident (for example), this could hurt how much you can recover.
According to Texas law, any damages you receive will be reduced by the percentage of the accident assigned to you. If it’s determined that you caused most of the accident, you will not recover any damages at all.
Evidence That Proves the At-Fault Party’s Negligence
Witness statements are an important part of your evidence file. They provide an objective view of the accident’s circumstances from multiple points of view. We locate and interview witnesses and collect the following evidence to support your case:
- Medical records, bills, and your future prognosis
- Your job history, pay stubs, and direct deposit receipts
- Accident, incident, and animal control reports
- Accident scene and injury photos and videos
Our law firm was founded in 2002 and is committed to helping injured clients. That means we do more than collect evidence. We also organize information and submit it to the at-fault party and its insurer.
If your case goes to court, we also present evidence and any relevant exhibits at your trial. In other words, we never stop fighting for you.
Call for Your Free Case Evaluation
Suffering harm in Kyle, Texas, could mean you qualify to recover damages from the negligent party. Our personal injury lawyers will fight hard for the best possible outcome for you. Call our case evaluation team at D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™ at (713) 850-8600 to explore your legal options.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I Need an Attorney to Pursue a Truck Accident Claim?
- How Soon Do You Need to File A Claim After A Bicycle Accident in Texas?
- Can I Sue for Lost Wages Resulting from a Truck Accident in Houston?
- What Are The Effects Of Traumatic Brain Injury On Your Financial Situation?
- Do You Need To Hire A Lawyer To Recover Money For A Slip And Fall Injury?