Treating your injuries is your number one priority after a car accident. Sometimes, the shock and adrenaline after an accident can mask the symptoms of your injuries. If you have not seen your healthcare professional, do so now.
Your next step is contacting a car accident lawyer in Spring, TX. You could be entitled to a recovery for medical bills and other expenses.
We Are Car Accident Lawyers Serving Spring, TX
D. Miller & Associates, PLLC accept many kinds of car accident cases involving:
- Rear end, head on, roll over, and intersection
- DWI (Driving While Intoxicated) injuries
- Distracted driving
- 18-wheeler and semi-trucks
- Hit and run
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Defective auto parts and repairs
- Catastrophic injury
- Wrongful death
You Could Receive Compensation for your Injuries and Losses
A car accident lawyer from our firm can evaluate your claim against the party at fault. Each car accident is different. The best way to evaluate your claim is to schedule a free case evaluation with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC. Please call (713) 850-8600 to speak with a member of our team.
How You Begin the Process of Recovering Compensation
Your first step is to call our car accident lawyers for your free case evaluation. During this evaluation, an attorney will look for certain factors. These include:
- Did the person neglect to act safely and responsibly?
- Did this negligence cause your injuries?
- Do you have damages – physical, mental, or financial – from your injuries?
If we can prove that the accident is primarily the fault of the other driver, you can seek damages caused by the accident.
Some of the Damages You Could Seek Compensation for Include:
- Doctor, hospital, tests, and other medical expenses
- Lost pay from missed work days
- Car rental, repair, or replacement
- Other property repair or replacement
- Ongoing or expected therapy or treatment plan
- Mental anguish
- Pain and suffering
These are the most common kind of damages that a car accident insurance claim includes. Your case might have other losses. That is why you should call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC at (713) 850-8600 for your free case evaluation.
Why You Have a Car Accident Lawyer File a Claim for You
Since 2002, D. Miller & Associates, PLLC have helped injured men and women recover from car accidents and other personal injury cases. We cannot promise the outcome for your individual situation, but we will work hard to help you. We treat our clients like family.
- You might still be in the hospital or at home recuperating from your injuries.
- Insurance companies for the at-fault party look for reasons to deny, delay, or downplay legitimate claims.
- If you make any statements or admit any part in the accident, you could jeopardize your case.
- Car accident lawyers in Spring, TX understand Texas laws and will work for your best interest.
- Our lawyers work on a contingency fee basis only
If You Lost a Loved One in a Car Accident, We Are Here for You
Dealing with an insurance adjuster while injured is stressful enough. It is even more devastating if you lost a loved one in the accident. Words cannot express our sympathy if you lost a loved one.
As the surviving spouse, child, parent, or another family member, you may file a wrongful death claim against the negligent party. It is possible that you qualify to receive compensation that could ease the financial strain, especially if your loved one was the primary earner.
If a Loved One Passed Away, We Can Pursue Damages Including:
- Loss of income, benefits, and other financial support
- Loss of companionship
- Pain and suffering of your loved one
- Mental anguish
If you lost a loved one or were injured in a car accident in Spring, please contact D. Miller & Associates, PLLC. For your free case evaluation, call (713) 850-8600.
We Pursue Compensation With a Thorough Review of Your Case
Our team of attorneys, paralegals, and investigators will determine all potentially recoverable damages. Your car accident case evaluation may include:
- Studying accident reports
- Obtaining witness statements
- Taking photographs of the accident site
- Compiling your medical bills
- Evaluating relevant traffic laws
- Calculating future lost wages and other financial costs
Negotiation Is One of Our Strengths
Our car accident lawyers in Spring, TX understand that insurance companies want to settle your case as inexpensively as possible. Our attorneys are skilled negotiators who know what to do. We have the legal experience and knowledge to deal with insurance adjusters effectively.
You May Pursue Compensation Even if You Are Slightly Responsible
If you contributed to the collision, you could still pursue compensation under our state’s modified comparative negligence law. You should also know that Texas has a statute of limitations of two years from the date of the accident to file a lawsuit.
Contact Our Car Accident Lawyers Serving Spring
You deserve to know your legal options. Call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC at (713) 850-8600 for your free case evaluation.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What Should You Do If You Were Injured in A Hit and Run Accident in Texas?
- My Loved One Was Killed In A Truck Accident, Am I Able To Sue?
- What Happens If The Other Driver Was Drunk In My Texas Car Accident?
- How Do You Document Evidence at The Scene of a Car Accident?
- I Got Hit By A Car On My Bicycle. What Legal Action Can I Take?