If you or a family member suffered sexual assault or abuse from Dr. George Tyndall at the University of Southern California (USC), you may be entitled to financial recovery. A University of Southern California (USC) sexual assault lawsuit attorney is committed to holding this abuser accountable for his actions. This includes protecting your right to seek potential recovery for damages such as pain and suffering.
Andy Rubenstein of D. Miller & Associates, PLLC is representing more than 100 victims in this high-profile case. You deserve to know your legal options if you were a patient of Dr. Tyndall’s between 1989 and 2016. Please call (713) 850-8600 for a confidential free case evaluation.
We Will Seek Recovery and Justice for USC Sexual Assault Survivors
Our firm’s head of litigation, Andy Rubenstein of D. Miller & Associates, PLLC, represents more than 100 victims in the USC sexual assault case. Attorney Rubenstein is committed to holding sexual abusers and the institutions that protect them responsible.
A University of Southern California (USC) sexual assault lawsuit attorney understands the physical, emotional, and financial toll that this crime has on survivors and their families.
Financial Recovery for Physical and Emotional Damages
According to the Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network (RAINN), sexual assault survivors experience significant physical, emotional, and mental trauma. An attorney will seek financial recovery for damages related to your abuse, including:
● Counseling and therapy
● Medical bills for physical and emotional treatment related to the sexual assault
● Lost wages if your injuries or the trauma left you unable to work
● Pain and suffering
● Mental anguish
● Loss of consortium
George Tyndall was allowed to practice gynecology at USC for almost three decades, despite repeated complaints of abuse. If you were one of his patients, you could be entitled to financial recovery. Please call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC at (713) 850-8600 for a confidential, free case evaluation.
Proving Liability in the USC Sexual Assault Case
Countless women have bravely come forward about being sexually abused or assaulted by George Tyndall. USC allowed Tyndall to continue seeing patients from 1989 to 2016 even though the university was made aware of sexual abuse allegations; it is possible that generations of victims have suffered. If you are among them, you could be entitled to recovery.
Doctors and other medical professionals have an obligation to conduct themselves within a standard of care that prohibits unwanted sexual harassment, abuse, or assault. An attorney may prove liability and seek recovery based upon:
● Clear violation and abandonment of the standard of care by a physician
● Lack of security and supervision by USC, his employer
● Failure by USC to call law enforcement when sexual abuse was reported
A University of Southern California (USC) sexual assault lawsuit attorney with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC will protect your rights and seek recovery for your injuries and damages. Our lawyers work on a contingency basis only.
How to Recognize Sexual Assault or Abuse in the USC Sexual Assault Case
It is a misperception that you must be a rape victim in order to seek recovery in a sexual assault lawsuit. That is why you should contact an attorney. If you were among the thousands of female students examined by George Tyndall, you may be entitled to recovery.
To date, George Tyndall has been accused of the following actions:
● Making sexually suggestive remarks or advances
● Making racist remarks to minority and international students
● Photographing a female student’s genitals
● Requiring female patients to be completely nude for standard exams
● Touching a female patient in an inappropriate manner during an exam
● Asking inappropriate and invasive questions
You can expect to be treated with dignity and compassion at D. Miller & Associates, PLLC. All communication between you and your USC sexual assault lawsuit attorney will be privileged and confidential. You may qualify for recovery as a USC sexual assault survivor. If you were a victim of George Tyndall at USC, please call (713) 850-8600 for a free case evaluation.
Resources for Sexual Assault and Abuse Survivors
RAINN is the largest anti-sexual violence organization in the country. They run the National Sexual Assault Hotline that is available 365 days a year, 24/7. RAINN partners with local sexual assault service providers nationwide. They also run the DoD Safe Helpline for the Department of Defense.
You may find the following resources and organizations helpful as you begin the journey to recovery from sexual assault or abuse:
● National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) is the nation’s oldest national victim aid organization.
● National Online Resource Center on Violence Against Women is a valuable resource about sexual assault, violence against women, and related issues
RAINN also offers guidance for sexual assault survivors who want to see a mental health professional in their community.
We Are a Law Firm Dedicated to Helping People
Since 2002, D. Miller & Associates, PLLC have obtained financial recovery for clients through settlements and verdicts. Andy Rubenstein of D. Miller & Associates, PLLC represents several women in the USC sexual assault lawsuit. We know that this is a deeply emotional case but please know that you are not alone. You deserve to have your story heard. It is not too late to speak out.
We are here for you.
You may be entitled to financial recovery for pain and suffering and other damages. For a free case evaluation with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC, please call (713) 850-8600.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- I Was Injured In An Accident With An 18-wheeler – Can I Sue?
- When Do You Need to Involve the Police After an Auto Accident in Texas?
- What Happens If You Get In An Accident In An Uber In Texas?
- Whose Insurance Do You File a Dog Bite Injury Claim in Texas?
- What Can You Recover for a Wrongful Death From a Truck Accident in Texas?