Every year D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® offers a scholarship that will support young people in the pursuit of continuing education and making a difference in the world. These young heroes give back to their local community and we are proud to help them along their journey to make the future a better place for everyone.
If you are a student who is interested in applying for a scholarship, please check our current available scholarships. You can also learn more about past scholarship winners below.
- Community Superhero Scholarship — Not Currently Accepting Applications
Check back for future scholarship opportunities!
2020 Community Superhero Scholarship Winner
2019 Community Superhero Scholarship Winner
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What Are Punitive Damages in Texas Personal Injury Cases?
- Does Texas Have a Statute Of Limitations For Personal Injury Claims?
- Do You Need To Hire A Lawyer To Recover Money For A Slip And Fall Injury?
- What To Do After A Car Accident In Houston
- How Long Do You Have to File A Claim for A Slip and Fall Injury in Texas?