If you were a victim of George Tyndall at USC, please call a USC sexual assault lawsuit lawyer at D. Miller & Associates, PLLC. We want to hear your story and pursue available financial recovery on your behalf.
For a confidential and free case evaluation, please call our firm at (713) 850-8600.
Potential Recovery if You Were a Victim of George Tyndall at USC
If you were a patient of George Tyndall, you may be entitled to financial recovery for physical, emotional, and financial damages. Andy Rubenstein of D. Miller & Associates, PLLC represents more than 100 USC sexual assault lawsuit plaintiffs. Our firm is committed to holding all liable parties accountable.
A lawyer will listen to your story. You could be entitled to financial recovery that may include:
- Medical bills including treatment for depression, anxiety, and other emotional trauma associated with sexual abuse and assault
- Lost wages
- Reduced earning potential
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Loss of consortium
You deserve to hold the liable parties accountable for their role and seek financial recovery for your losses.
Our Lawyers Will Seek Recovery for Direct and Vicarious Liability
As your lawyer, our firm will pursue financial recovery from all liable parties. This includes those who are directly or vicariously responsible. There is plentiful evidence that USC knew about the sexual abuse and did not protect patients from harm.
Some of the actions that other USC sexual abuse victims have claimed include:
- Inappropriate and unnecessary touching and probing during gynecologist pelvic and breast exams
- Inappropriate comments and invasive questions about a patient’s sexual history or behavior
- Photographing patients
- Requiring patients to remove all clothing for exams that do not require full nudity
- Making racial remarks to international and minority patients
- Performing pelvic and breast exams without a nurse or chaperone in the exam room
It Is Important to Act Now to Protect and Preserve Your Rights
Each state has a statute of limitations on seeking recovery for sexual abuse and assault. You will not be able to seek recovery if this deadline has passed. That is why you should contact a USC sexual abuse lawsuit lawyer as soon as possible, to make sure it is not too late to sue USC and George Tyndall.
Andy Rubenstein of D. Miller & Associates, PLLC is our head of litigation and represents more than 100 of the victims in this case. Our firm has successfully recovered damages for other victims. Please do not let time run out on your opportunity for potential recovery and to hold Dr. Tyndall and USC responsible for their actions.
Help for Sexual Assault Victims of George Tyndall
The nation’s largest anti-sexual assault organization, Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network (RAINN), is a valuable resource. They suggest the following to cope with the short-term and long-term effects of sexual abuse:
- Physical self-care that includes healthy eating, exercise, and other activities that you enjoy.
- Emotional self-care with activities, people, and places that make you feel grounded and balanced, such as meditation, social activities, or reading inspirational material
It is important to give yourself time to heal after sexual abuse. When it comes to seeking potential recovery, you can feel confident that our lawyers will do all they can on your behalf. Your lawyer is an excellent source of information; conversations between you and your lawyer are confidential and private.
We Invite You to a Free Case Evaluation
Since 2002, the lawyers of D. Miller & Associates, PLLC have successfully recovered damages for our clients. Our personal injury and trial lawyers will not hesitate to take your case to court.
We invite you to call our firm for a free and confidential case evaluation. A member of our team can come to your home if you prefer. D. Miller & Associates, PLLC are here to help you with your USC sexual assault lawsuit through legal representation and personalized client care.
George Tyndall and his enablers should be held accountable. If you were a victim of George Tyndall at USC, you have options. To find out your legal rights including potential financial recovery, please call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC at (713) 850-8600 for a free case evaluation.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Get a Police Report for a Car Accident In Houston?
- Can I Sue If My Knee Replacement Gets Infected?
- Does Not Wearing A Helmet Affect Your Motorcycle Accident Injury Case In Texas?
- How Do You Go About Getting Compensated For A Car Accident Injury In Texas?
- How Do You Afford a Lifetime of Medical Bills After a Spinal Cord Injury In An Accident?