Were you or a loved one injured in Spring, TX? You may be entitled to compensation for your injuries. Get help from a personal injury lawyer in Spring, TX today. Since 2002, D. Miller & Associates, PLLC has helped Texans recover compensation for medical bills, lost wages, and other damages. Get a free case evaluation today: 713-850-8600.
There Is a Time Limit to Seek Compensation
Your injuries could be from intentional or accidental actions, but the result is the same: you are suffering. You might have medical bills, property damage, or other expenses related to your personal injury. Texas law allows you two years to seek financial compensation for your physical, emotional, or financial pain. You should not delay getting help from a personal injury lawyer in Spring, TX.
What Types of Personal Injury Cases Does Our Firm Accept?
The team at D. Miller & Associates, PLLC handles many kinds of personal injury claims and lawsuits. These include:
- Car, 18-wheeler, truck, bus, pedestrian, motorcycle, and bicycle accidents
- Uber & Lyft accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Dog bites
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Slip and fall accidents
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Wrongful death
If you suffered an injury or lost a loved one because of another person’s negligence, you deserve to know your legal options. Call us today at 713-850-8600 for a free case evaluation to find out how we can help.
Why You Should Call a Personal Injury Lawyer in Spring, TX
Your first call after an accident should be to your healthcare professional. It is possible that you are injured but are not yet having symptoms. After you have seen a doctor or other medical professional, our Spring, TX personal injury attorneys urge you to call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC for a free case evaluation.
There are several reasons why you should call a personal injury lawyer from our firm, including:
- We understand all involved legal issues of a personal injury case.
- We are always accessible to our clients with prompt, professional, and compassionate client service.
- We vigorously pursue available compensation on your behalf.
- We take care of all the details, allowing you to concentrate on feeling better.
- We do not charge attorney’s fees unless our compensation recovery is successful.
Avoid Dealing with the Insurance Company
As personal injury lawyers, we stand for severely injured or disabled clients whose lives are forever changed. You need to have your wits about you when dealing with an insurance company because it may try to use something you say to deny or devalue your claim. This is difficult if you are recuperating at home or in the hospital and physically or mentally unable to deal with an insurance claim.
To maximize your potential compensation, avoid:
- Making any statement to the insurance adjuster about the accident.
- Posting about the accident on social media.
- Signing any document from the insurance company or their attorney.
- Discussing your case with anyone but your lawyer.
An attorney from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC is on your side. The at-fault party’s insurance company is not. Let us be your legal advocate. Call 713-850-8600.
We Find Out Who Is Responsible for Your Injuries
Chances are, there is a reason for your accident. Our Spring injury lawyers use our resources to investigate the circumstances and conditions that resulted in your physical, mental, or financial injuries. We establish the following to show liability:
- The other person or defendant had a duty of care to act safely, legally, and responsibly.
- The defendant did not uphold this duty of care.
- The defendant’s negligence caused the accident and your injuries.
- The defendant may be accountable for the physical, mental, and financial damages from these injuries.
The At-fault’s Insurance Company Is Our First Source for Potential Compensation
Depending on the type of incident that caused your injuries, it is likely that the at-fault person has insurance coverage. For example, if you were involved in a bicycle accident due to a reckless driver, our Spring personal injury lawyers would file a claim with the motorist’s auto insurance.
If we are unable to reach an acceptable settlement with the insurance company, our Spring injury attorneys will discuss with you the pros and cons of a trial. D. Miller & Associates, PLLC has represented many clients in court with positive outcomes. Although past results do not guarantee future cases, we will pursue compensation which you may be entitled to receive.
Common Types of Damages Recovered in Personal Injury Settlements and Verdicts
You can recover two kinds of damages in a personal injury case: economic and noneconomic. As personal injury lawyers in Spring, TX, we have recovered damages that include:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages
- Property damage
- Lost earning ability, benefits, or pension
- Funeral or burial expenses
- Domestic services such as a hired nurse or caregiver
- Pain and suffering
- Reduced quality of life
- Loss of companionship
- Permanent partial or total disability
- Mental anguish
We Are Committed to Getting You the Compensation You Deserve
If you are suffering from injuries because of someone else’s negligence, you may be able to seek compensation for damages. Our personal injury lawyers in Spring, TX are here to help you during this stressful situation. For a free, no-obligation case evaluation, please call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC at 713-850-8600.