This recall involves around 8 million U.S. cars and trucks from various manufacturers.
Airbags manufactured by Japanese manufacturer, Takata Corp. have been recalled due to a defect in the inflater mechanism which can result in explosions endangering all occupants in the vehicles. For more information on the Takata Airbag Recall and the vehicles involved, click here or call us at 855-776-5299
How to Find Out if You Might Have a Takata Recall Claim
If you are the owner of any of the recalled vehicles, please contact your local dealership to schedule your free repair.
For those that have been injured by the airbag in an accident with any of the affected cars, you may have a case. We strongly urge you to call us immediately for more information on your injury claim. To speak with our trained personnel, call toll-free 855-776-5299
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- Do You Have To File a Lawsuit To Recover Damages From an Auto Accident In Texas?
- What Happens If Your Personal Injury Case Settles?
- How Soon Do You Need to File A Claim After A Bicycle Accident in Texas?
- If I Have Been Injured In A Truck Accident Can I Sue The Trucking Company?
- What Is a Deposition & How Do They Affect Personal Injury Cases?