This recall involves around 8 million U.S. cars and trucks from various manufacturers.
Airbags manufactured by Japanese manufacturer, Takata Corp. have been recalled due to a defect in the inflater mechanism which can result in explosions endangering all occupants in the vehicles. For more information on the Takata Airbag Recall and the vehicles involved, click here or call us at 855-776-5299
How to Find Out if You Might Have a Takata Recall Claim
If you are the owner of any of the recalled vehicles, please contact your local dealership to schedule your free repair.
For those that have been injured by the airbag in an accident with any of the affected cars, you may have a case. We strongly urge you to call us immediately for more information on your injury claim. To speak with our trained personnel, call toll-free 855-776-5299
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- How Can D. Miller & Associates, PLLC Help Me With My UCLA Sexual Abuse Lawsuit?
- What Is The OSU Collegiate Sexual Assault Settlement?
- What Should You Do If You Were Injured in A Hit and Run Accident in Texas?
- My Child Was Injured At School – Can I Sue?
- What If Your Spouse Can No Longer Have Children After a Car Accident?