Were you or someone you love in Tyler injured in a slip and fall accident, vehicle collision, dog bite or attack, or another incident caused by negligence? If you were, you could be entitled to recover the costs that stem from your accident. We can help you hold the at-fault party financially accountable for the accident their negligence caused. While you focus on your physical recovery, we focus on your case.
The Tyler personal injury lawyers at D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™ will help you prove the at-fault party’s liability. Establishing liability proves your entitlement to recoverable damages. You can learn more about this process during your free case evaluation.
Put Our Personal Injury Team To Work for You
When we investigate your personal injury case, we do not ask you to provide evidence or investigate your own situation. Instead, we handle every detail of your claim or lawsuit for you, including creating a comprehensive case file. It will include:
- Medical records and bills
- Employment records
- Accident scene photos
- Accident reconstruction data
- Traffic and surveillance camera footage
- Eyewitness statements
Our team also collects the official reports that capture the details of your accident and its immediate aftermath. These reports can include car accident reports, animal control reports, and corporate incident reports. Again, we track this evidence down for you and use it to substantiate your fight for financial recovery.
Let Us Identify and Contact the Liable Party
In some personal injury cases, identifying the liable party is simple. For instance, if you were rear-ended, we can generally file a claim with the at-fault motorist’s insurance carrier. If you were bitten by a dog at a neighbor’s house, we can file a claim with their homeowners insurance policy.
Yet, it might be harder to identify the at-fault party if:
- An at-fault driver fled the scene.
- A car accident involved multiple vehicles.
- The dog or its owner cannot be identified.
- A property’s owner is difficult to identify.
We will help you assign liability to the appropriate party to seek recovery.
We Represent Many Types of Personal Injury Cases
Accidents that lead to personal injuries can occur in many ways. Our law firm has several personal injury practice areas and represents injured clients in the following situations:
- 18-wheeler accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Car accidents
- Dog bites
- Medical malpractice
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Premises liability
- Semi truck accidents
- Slips and falls
- Truck accidents
- Wrongful death
We review your case at no cost to you, and we will take care of insurance claims forms, court filings, and other paperwork and documentation.
Injured Clients Are Always Our Priority
- Daniel Lieberg: Very attentive and helpful law firm. Quick to answer your questions and explain tough legal language and made a negative time of my life have a positive outcome and brighter future.
- Kiana Skyy: Great firm and they follow up on everything and they make sure you are comfortable and that everything is correct with your claim I would highly recommend.
- Nubian W: I trust this organization to do all that is required in order to take care of its clients…they gave me hope that l would be able to return to my normal life.
Your personal injury case is a priority for each member of our team. When you trust us with your representation, we fight hard for the best possible outcome.
Financial Damages You Can Recover After an Accidental Injury
The financial consequences of your injuries and related expenses can be both immediate and far-reaching. At D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™, we help you identify and document the damages you can recover, including:
- Accident-related medical care from the date of the accident throughout your recovery period
- Financial losses from all income sources affected by your injuries and recovery time
- Accident-related property damage, total destruction, or diminished value
- Ongoing pain and suffering caused by the physical discomfort of your injuries
- Post-accident mental and emotional distress that can cause anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and depression
- Loss of enjoyment of life, including disinterest in and inability to enjoy previous activities
- Physical impairment or disfigurement, including lasting disabilities and permanent scarring
After an accident in Tyler, our personal injury lawyers will fight to recover these damages. We also make sure no valid expense is overlooked and that your case is accurately valued before the beginning of settlement talks.
You Must Abide by the Statutory Deadline To Pursue Financial Recovery
According to Texas law, you generally have two years to file your personal injury lawsuit. The outcome of the accident and the age of the injured parties can change your filing deadline. By securing legal aid as soon as possible, you can retain your right to seek damages.
If your personal injury case involves a government or municipal vehicle or property, the filing deadline may change. You might also be required to make specific notifications when government agencies are involved.
If you fail to file your lawsuit on time or make the proper notifications, you could inadvertently relinquish your right to financial recovery. When our team represents you, we will not let that happen. With sufficient notice, we make sure the filing deadline is met, and your right to take the at-fault party to court is protected.
It Costs Nothing to Review Your Personal Injury Case
Were you or someone you love injured due to the negligence, recklessness, or carelessness of another party in Tyler? Our personal injury lawyers will help you pursue financial recovery for your injuries and related expenses. Find out how hard our law firm will fight for your legal interests.
Contact our D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™ case consultation team at (713) 850-8600 today.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What Is the Value of a Spinal Cord Injury Case in Texas?
- Should I Accept a Settlement for My Truck Accident?
- When Do You Need to Involve the Police After an Auto Accident in Texas?
- Do You Need a Car Accident Attorney to Recover Money for Property Damage?
- What if You Have Trouble Paying Medical Bills After a Serious Car Accident?