Catastrophic injuries can change your life. You may find yourself out of work, facing large medical bills, and being unable to resume the lifestyle you enjoyed prior to the accident.
We understand the challenges associated with recuperating from and rebuilding your life after a catastrophic injury. A catastrophic injury lawyer serving El Paso from our firm can ease your burden by seeking a fair financial recovery on your behalf. You can start a free case evaluation with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™ today.
We Encourage You To Consider Prompt Legal Action
Texas law outlines how long you have to file an injury lawsuit. The statute of limitations notes that you generally have two years to file your case. When your filing deadline begins depends on your situation, such as whether you lost a loved one.
The team at D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™ will file your case’s paperwork within the allotted deadline. However, we must learn about your situation before we can start advocating for you.
We’re Ready To Pursue Everything You Need and Deserve
Financial recovery in your case could account for:
- Lost tips, wages, bonuses, and employee benefits
- Long-term loss of earning capacity
- Loss of employment and/or employment opportunities
- Medical expenses
- Property damage expenses
- Out-of-pocket costs related to your accident, such as transportation costs
You can also pursue damages related to the physical and emotional hardships of your injuries. Recoverable non-economic damages in your case could comprise:
- Pain and suffering
- Psychological trauma
- Loss of quality of life
- Loss of consortium
- Physical disabilities
- Intellectual disabilities
- Scarring and disfigurement
We Support Wrongful Death Claimants by Pursuing Financial Recovery
If your loved one passed away as a result of their catastrophic injuries, you could pursue both economic and non-economic damages, such as:
- Loss of society and companionship
- Loss of financial support
- Burial and funeral expenses
- Other end-of-life expenses, such as hospice and life support
Why pursue these and other damages? You shouldn’t have to shoulder the financial burden of another party’s negligence. With our team on your side, you can focus on your well-being. We will manage each of your legal matters.
What You Can Expect from Your Catastrophic Injury Lawyer Serving El Paso
Broadly speaking, catastrophic injury lawyers protect their clients’ rights and pursue financial recovery from liable parties. More specifically, our team, which serves El Paso and other Texas communities, can:
Put You at Ease
You have enough to worry about. D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™ can make the legal process stress-free by:
- Providing a case evaluation at no cost, risk, or obligation
- Staying in touch with you and providing regular case updates
- Communicating with you by phone, email, and text
- Helping you make important decisions about your case’s future
We encourage clients to ask as many questions as they need to feel satisfied and safe. Our team’s ultimate goal is not just to get financial recovery for clients, but to make sure clients know there is someone in their corner who genuinely cares about them.
Communicate with Others
Throughout your case, you might have to speak with the liable party, their lawyer, their insurance company, your insurance company, a courtroom judge, and others. Even just thinking about keeping in touch with these parties can exhaust you.
By hiring an attorney from our firm, you don’t have to worry about juggling communications with multiple parties. Your lawyer serving El Paso can:
- Prevent the insurance companies from undermining your case by blaming you for the accident
- Sending and receiving all necessary documentation to keep your case running on schedule
- Advise you on how to respond to settlement offers and other communications from the insurance companies
- Represent you in the courtroom if your case ends up going to trial
We can also prevent the insurance company (as well as the other involved parties) from taking advantage of you.
Investigate and Build Your Case
You may or may not have a clear recollection of how the accident happened––and that’s okay. We’ll find and use evidence to determine what caused your injuries. Supporting evidence in your case could comprise:
- Injury-related bills and receipts
- Tax information
- Photos and video footage
- Your imaging scans and lab test results
- Accident reconstruction data
- Statements from witnesses
Previously, when asserting our clients’ right to financial recovery, we have:
- Visited the scene of their accidents to gather forensic evidence
- Spoken to eyewitnesses and used their statements to support our clients’ accounts
- Consulted with field experts, such as accident reconstruction specialists, to learn more about our clients’ accidents, injuries, and other losses
Whatever your case needs to reach a fair conclusion, you can trust our team to do it.
You May Have Suffered a Catastrophic Injury in One of These Situations
We advocate for injured claimants who have suffered harm due to:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Dangerous drugs, medical products, or other products
- Premises liability accidents, such as slips and falls
If you yourself bear partial responsibility for the accident, Texas law still allows you to file a lawsuit, so long as your share of fault does not exceed 50 percent.
We’re Ready To Manage Your Case if You Suffered One of These Injuries
Right now, you may wonder: “Are my injuries truly catastrophic?” If your injuries will have a lasting effect on your life, you can pursue damages. We’ve helped clients with these conditions recover their injury-related losses:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord trauma
- The loss of one or more limbs
- Organ damage
- The loss of one or more senses (such as hearing or vision)
Get Help with Your Catastrophic Injury Case
D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™ helps clients by building strong cases and using evidence to pursue the financial recovery they deserve. After a catastrophic injury, call us for a free evaluation. A lawyer from our firm serving El Paso is your advocate during this trying time.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What Happens If Your Car Accident Was Caused By A Defect Or Repair Mistake In Texas?
- What Will The Trucking Company Be Doing to Prepare Their Case?
- What Happens If You Get Hit By An Uninsured Driver In Texas?
- Can You Sue Someone Who Is Dead in Texas?
- What Kind of Lawyer Do You Need for A Dog Bite Injury in Texas?