You are entitled to every available avenue of civil justice if you or someone you love is a survivor of sexual abuse. At D. Miller & Associates, PLLC®, we are dedicated to helping you get the support you need, we are here for you. Every step of the journey toward recovery.. You do not have to pursue financial recovery without legal guidance and support. From the initial investigation to the final resolution, our sexual abuse victim lawyers are on your side.
We will handle the back-and-forth negotiation process and fight for the outcome you deserve. We will even evaluate your case at no cost or obligation to you. Our Galveston sexual abuse lawyer will help you identify all liable parties, assess your recoverable financial damages, and file your case on time.
Financial Recovery for Sexual Abuse Survivors
At D. Miller & Associates, PLLC®, we know that nothing can atone for the trauma of sexual abuse. We also know that as a survivor, you deserve to explore every avenue of recovery available to you. This can include financial recovery, which can ensure you get the ongoing support you need.
Financial recovery for survivors can include:
- Ongoing medical bills for any physical injuries you sustained as the result of abuse
- Ongoing mental healthcare bills to cover the costs of psychological support
- Ongoing physical pain and suffering and mental and emotional trauma
You do not have to determine the monetary value of your case on your own. Our Galveston personal injury lawyer will ensure your case receives an accurate financial assessment.
Understand How Texas Law Affects Your Right to Recover Damages
Most civil cases are settled without going to trial. While this is a probable outcome in your case, our legal team will file a lawsuit on your behalf. We take this step to ensure you do not run out of time to recover damages according to the state’s filing deadline.
If the statute of limitations expires:
- You will be unable to file your lawsuit in court at all
- Your lawsuit will be dismissed without ever being heard
- You will have no legal avenue to compel financial recovery
Our sexual abuse lawyer serving Galveston, TX, will explain the timing of your case. We will ensure you understand all the factors that determine your filing deadline. We also ensure your case is filed in time to comply with relevant Texas law.
The Benefits of Working With Our Sexual Abuse Attorney Serving Galveston
Building a sexual abuse case can be a long and emotionally trying process. It requires diligence and attention to detail. In order to help you build an effective case for financial recovery, our sexual abuse lawyer serving Galveston will:
- Investigate your sexual abuse case
- Read and review all records and reports
- Maintain your privacy
- Consult sexual abuse and survivor experts
- Consult economists and financial experts
- Compile and organize supporting evidence
Our sexual abuse attorneys at D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® are committed to your civil case. When we go to bat for you, we stop at nothing to obtain fair financial recovery.
Our Law Firm Will Identify All Liable Parties in Your Case
In addition to the abuser in your case, there could be other persons or entities who bear financial liability. Our sexual abuse attorney serving Galveston, TX, will identify all potentially liable parties. Based on the specific details of your case, that could include:
- An employer who failed to provide a safe workplace
- A school or other organization that failed to protect you
- A property owner that failed to provide adequate security
Our investigation will uncover the legal elements of negligence that define liability—duty of care, breach of duty, causation, and damages. We will handle the difficult process of collecting evidence that substantiates your case. While we take care of all these details, you can concentrate on your recovery.
Get 360-Degree Client Support from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC®
Sexual abuse survivors are entitled to financial recovery and to ongoing care and support throughout the recovery process. Founded in 2002, we are passionate about standing up for the rights of sexual survivors.
When we accept your case, we provide every avenue of legal support you need. Our law firm will ensure you receive:
- Compassionate legal care and guidance
- Access to our sexual abuse lawyers and staff
- Regular updates on the progress of your case
We know how hard it can be to wait for answers and results. Our legal team takes time to answer your questions and address any concerns you may have. Leave it to us. We will hold the appropriate parties financially accountable for their actions. We also provide personal support throughout your case.
Reviews and Recommendations from Previous Clients
Every client we represent is a priority for our team, so we work hard to ensure you get the personalized, compassionate support you need and deserve. Of our commitment to outstanding service, our previous clients say:
- Wayne Peacock: “I have nothing but positive things to say. The people there are always friendly and do their best to answer any questions…I would strongly recommend this firm for any of your personal injury or any other claims.”
- Shelley Flynt Bradley: “The staff here are genuinely concerned about what is going on in our lives. They have walked me through every step, and I sincerely appreciate their helpfulness.”
We never stop fighting for the clients we serve. Read additional reviews on our testimonials page and see why you can count on us to fight for the best possible outcome for you.
Call for a Free Evaluation of Your Sexual Abuse Case
If you or someone you love is a survivor of sexual abuse, we can help you hold the abuser and other liable parties financially accountable. Our sexual abuse lawyer serving Galveston will handle the details of your case from start to finish.
Learn more about our law firm and how hard we fight for the clients we serve. Get started by contacting our case evaluation team at D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® today.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- How Much of a Settlement Should I Expect for A Herniated Disk?
- How Do I Know If I Am a Victim in the Sexual Abuse Case at UCLA?
- What Do I and My Lawyer Need to File Against UCLA for Sexual Abuse?
- How Can D. Miller and Associates, PLLC Help Me With My USC Sexual Abuse Lawsuit?
- How Much Is Your Dog Bite Injury Case Worth In Texas?