If you were injured in a car accident in Humble, TX , you may be entitled to financial recovery from the responsible party. A car accident lawyer serving Humble, TX can help determine if you qualify, so please call our firm for a free case evaluation. Please call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC at 713-850-8600.
Your Damages May Be Recoverable if You Were Injured in a Car Accident
Motor vehicle accident injuries include:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Broken, fractured, or crushed bones
- Torn ligaments
- Internal bleeding and organ damages
- Lacerations and contusions
At D. Miller & Associates, PLLC, we have seen the devastating effects of a car accident for both the victim and their family members. We strongly believe that careless drivers should be held accountable for their actions. Please do not hesitate to call on of our car accident lawyers serving Humble who can help determine if you qualify for financial recovery.
Please call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC, for a free case evaluation. We can help you obtain financial recovery, if you qualify. For more information, please call 713-850-8600.
A Car Accident Lawyer Investigates the Accident for Evidence of the Other Driver’s Negligence
Proving negligence in car accidents can be relatively straight-forward. For example, it is clear a drunk driver is at fault for an accident if they failed to stop at a red light and struck you. In some cases, there may actually be more than one person responsible for the accident. This is why you should call one of our car accident lawyers serving Humble to help you understand your legal rights.
A car accident attorney serving Humble from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC will look at all the factors relating to your accident, including:
- Police reports, including any citations issued against the other driver
- Witness statements, including videos or photographs of the accident, your damaged car, injuries, and the accident site
- Your medical records, imaging results, and a written report of your expected prognosis by your healthcare provider
In Texas, you generally have two years from the date of the accident to file a personal injury lawsuit. Please call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC at 713-850-8600 for a free case evaluation.
How a Car Accident Lawyer Serving Humble Shows Liability
A car accident does not have to be the result of an intentional act to cause you significant injuries and financial damages. Texas statutes allow you to seek financial recovery from the responsible driver. Some drivers will deny responsibility or try to put the blame on you, the victim.
Our injury lawyers serving Humble will show the other driver is at-fault and is liable for your injuries and damages. This process includes:
- Establishing that the other driver had a duty of care to drive safely, legally, and responsibly
- Showing that the driver breached this duty of care in some way (such as drunk or distracted driving)
- Demonstrating how you were injured because of their negligence
- Determining damages from your injuries to seek available financial recovery
If you lost a family member in a car accident in Humble, our firm can help you and other surviving family members seek recovery. This recovery would be pursued through a wrongful death claim or lawsuit. You may be entitled to pursue recovery and hold the liable party responsible for your loved one’s passing.
Here Are Examples of Financial Recovery from a Car Accident in Humble
If someone’s reckless driving caused your accident and injuries, our car accident lawyer serving Humble will help you seek recovery, if you qualify. Each case is different, but generally, you may be entitled to financial recovery for:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Lost pay
- Car repair or replacement
- Temporary or permanent disability
- Reduced earning ability
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
For more information about how you may be entitled to financial recovery for damages resulting from a car accident in Humble, please call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC. Please call 713-850-8600 for a free case evaluation. If you are unable to come to our office, we will come to your home.
Some Insurance Companies Make It Difficult for Car Accident Victims
It is our experience that some insurance companies will try and settle a claim for the lowest possible monetary amount. It is important to know that anything you say on a phone call or in person could be used negatively against you in your claim. This is why you should have a car accident attorney serving Humble speak on your behalf and represent you in the claims process. They will help protect your rights and seek financial recovery, if you qualify. D. Miller & Associates, PLLC works on a contingency basis. This means you will not be required to pay us for work done on your case, unless a settlement or judgment has been obtained.
Sometimes an insurance adjuster will try to put all or part of the blame on you. An insurance company may try to delay paying out your claim, in hopes that the time limit has passed on filing a lawsuit. Our team of car accident lawyers and legal staff will do all we can to help you pursue potential recovery.
Please call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC today for a free case evaluation: 713-850-8600.
D. Miller & Associates, PLLC Accepts Many Motor Vehicle Cases
Since 2002, our firm has helped people just like you obtain recovery for their injuries and damages. We have a large practice area that includes many different types of motor vehicle accidents, such as:
- Head-on collisions
- Hit and run accidents
- Drunk driving accidents with injuries
- Heavy truck, 18-wheeler, and semi truck accidents
- Motorcycle, moped, bicycle, and scooter collisions
- Pedestrian accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Bus accidents
It is important for us that you feel comfortable with our car accident lawyers. Please call 713-850-8600 for a free case evaluation at D. Miller & Associates, PLLC. A car accident lawyer serving Humble, TX will help seek financial recovery for you, if you qualify.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- How Should You Deal With Your Insurance Company After an Auto Accident?
- What to Do After an 18-Wheeler or Semi Truck Accident in Texas
- After An Accident With A Commercial Truck, Do I Sue The Company Or The Driver?
- What Happens If You Get In An Accident In An Uber In Texas?
- If I Have Been Injured In A Truck Accident Can I Sue The Trucking Company?