If a drunk driver caused an accident that injured you or someone you love, our Lubbock drunk driving accident and injury lawyer can help. We will investigate your accident and help you build a strong case for financial recovery. At D. Miller & Associates, PLLC®, we can evaluate your potential case at no cost or obligation to you.
Our goal is to help you recover the costs of your pain and suffering, medical care, property damage, lost income and benefits, and more. We will take on the insurance company — big or small — and work hard to recover damages that can help you rebuild your life.
Put Our Injury Law Firm to Work Fighting for Your Financial Recovery
Your personal injury case requires focus and attention to detail. While you focus on getting better, we will focus on building your case. Our personal injury lawyer serving Lubbock can take care of your legal matters and:
- Conduct a thorough investigation
- Assess your potential financial recovery
- Canvass for photos and video footage
- Explain complex legal terminology
- Address your questions and concerns
- Provide ongoing case updates
Our legal professionals also handle all communications with the insurance company, including, but not limited to, negotiations. If we cannot resolve your case with a settlement, we can represent you in court.
Our Drunk Driving Accident and Injury Attorneys Pursue All Liable Parties
In most car accidents, the at-fault party is the owner or driver of the other involved vehicle. In drunk driving accident cases, Texas law may also allow you to pursue damages from the establishment that overserved an at-fault driver.
When our legal team handles your case, we apply all the state’s drunk driving laws that affect your case. Our goal is to ensure all at-fault parties are accountable for their contribution to causing your accident.
Evidence We Compile to Strengthen Your Lubbock Personal Injury Case
The evidence in your case helps determine if we can prove the opposing party’s negligence and liability. The case file our investigative team builds for you will include proof of the at-fault driver’s blood alcohol content and driving record.
We also compile the following:
- Medical records and bills
- Employment records
- Essential medications
- Car accident report
- Photos of your injuries
- Accident scene photos
- Eyewitness statements
- Expert witness statements
We will not tax you with collecting evidence. Our team will compile, organize, and present your evidence to the at-fault party’s representative and seek a settlement versus a trial.
Miller & Associates, PLLC® Will Pursue Damages on Your Behalf
Recovering from the injuries you sustain in a car accident can be costly. Your recovery can involve a wide range of medical bills that start at the accident scene. Medical expenses can continue until your recovery is complete. Our law firm helps you recover these costs from the at-fault driver or their insurance company.
In addition to medical care, we also request financial recovery for:
- Past and future medical bills
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Treatment-related travel costs
- Lasting disability or disfigurement
- Ongoing physical pain and suffering
- Mental anguish and emotional anguish
We also help you recover the costs of repairing your damaged vehicle. If declared a total loss, we can help you prove its replacement value.
Damages We Recover for Surviving Family Members
The loss of a family member is always difficult and can leave your family reeling. When someone else’s negligence causes a loved one’s demise, it can also be financially stressful. We can help. Our law firm could help your family recover:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Loss of your loved one’s income
- Loss of their financial contributions
- Loss of consortium and society
- Loss of companionship and guidance
In addition to ensuring we accurately assess your family’s potential lawsuit, we will file it on time. Our legal professional serving Lubbock, TX, will also notify the family of which family members can file a wrongful death action. In Texas, this typically includes the deceased party’s parents, spouse, and/or children.
Legal Deadlines Govern Injury Lawsuits in Lubbock, TX
The state limits the time you have to file a lawsuit after your accident. Texas law generally gives you up to two years to file your personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit.
Failure to comply could mean:
- The court will not allow you to file your lawsuit at all.
- Your lawsuit will be dismissed without being heard.
- You will have no legal avenue to compel financial recovery.
The age of any injured parties and specific actions the at-fault party takes could alter the statute of limitations. At D. Miller & Associates, PLLC®, our drunk driving accident and injury lawyer serving Lubbock can advise you of the timelines and deadlines in your injury case. We will also ensure we file your case within the proper statute of limitations deadline.
See Why Injured Clients Recommend Our Legal Service and Support
When previous clients talk about their experience with our team, they leave online testimonials like the following:
- Amber Wright: D. Miller & Associates, PLLC has done everything possible to help me and my family after my car accident…They got me the medical care I needed [and] took care of things when I couldn’t…If you’re ever looking for someone that will put up a good fight when you can’t these are the people.
- Daniel Lieberg: Very attentive and helpful law firm. Quick to answer your questions and explain tough legal language and made a negative time of my life have a positive outcome and brighter future.
Since 2002, our law firm has been passionate about holding drunk drivers accountable for the aftermath of an accident. We never stop supporting the clients we represent or fighting for the financial recovery they are entitled to recover.
Call Today for Your Free Case Evaluation After a Lubbock Drunk Driving Accident
If a drunk driver struck your car and caused property damage and injuries, you could seek financial recovery for your losses. Our drunk driving accident and injury lawyer serving clients in Lubbock can help you pursue the negligent driver.
Contact our D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® team to learn more about your financial recovery options today during a free case evaluation.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- How Much Compensation Should You Expect For A Brain Injury Case?
- What Are Your Legal Options After a Bus Accident In Texas?
- If I Have Been Injured In A Truck Accident Can I Sue The Trucking Company?
- Can I Sue the Mechanic of an Auto Repair Shop for Negligence?
- Does Not Wearing A Helmet Affect Your Motorcycle Accident Injury Case In Texas?