An accident reconstruction lawyer serving McAllen from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™ can help you pursue financial recovery for your damages by providing key information and evidence of liability or wrongdoing.
You should not have to suffer financially for another person’s reckless act or omission. An attorney with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™ can file a claim, collect evidence, and pursue damages for your medical bills, lost pay, and other losses. You deserve to have the time and peace of mind to focus on feeling better. Let our firm seek damages on your behalf.
How an Accident Reconstruction Lawyer Could Help You Pursue Damages
Assigning fault in a car accident is sometimes simple and straightforward. Other times, it can be difficult to figure out which party bears most or all the responsibility for your injuries and damages. If it is unclear which party is at-fault, you could be forced to pay for medical care and other expenses out of your own pocket.
An accident reconstruction lawyer serving McAllen from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™ can investigate and analyze your accident to uncover which party may be held liable for your damages.
Accident Reconstruction Provides Valuable Information
A lawyer with our firm can work with reconstruction experts to find answers about your accident. This process may involve:
- Calculating the speed and movements of vehicles
- Assessing the physics of the accident scene
- Determining the chain of events in the accident
- Ascertaining the positions of the vehicles at impact and final resting place
- Defining the scale of the impact
- Establishing if seat belts were used
- Determining if either or both vehicles accelerated before the accident
These answers may support your case when you are seeking damages from an insurance company or considering legal action.
Recoverable Damages for a Car Accident in McAllen
Since 2002, our legal team has helped many injured people recover damages and justice. Some of the recoverable damages that you may receive include:
- Medical care and treatment (both current and future)
- Lost pay for the time you missed at work due to your injury
- Property damage and related costs (such as a rental car if your vehicle is undrivable)
- Lifecare costs if you are disabled or have a permanent medical condition from your injury
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
Each case is different. Your potentially recoverable damages will be influenced by the circumstances of your accident and the extent and severity of your injuries.
How an Accident Reconstruction Lawyer Can Work on Your Behalf
The insurance company may send an accident investigator to the scene. This may happen if your accident involved a commercial vehicle, resulted in significant injury or loss of life, or if it is unclear what caused or contributed to the collision.
An accident reconstruction lawyer with our firm will work for you, not the insurance company. We can pursue damages on your behalf while you focus on feeling better.
We Can Consult Accident Reconstruction Experts to Support Your Case
Accident reconstruction is an important part of insurance claims and personal injury lawsuits. Accident reconstruction is a useful forensic tool after any car accident, but it can be especially effective in certain circumstances, including:
- If you cannot recall how the accident occurred or if your memory has significant gaps due to injury or shock
- If no photos or videos were taken at the site
- If there are no witnesses to interview
- If the vehicles were destroyed or damaged to such an extent that evidence cannot be recovered
- If you are pursuing wrongful death damages after a loved one passed away in a car accident
Proving liability after a car accident can be challenging. A lawyer from our firm with access to accident reconstruction specialists can handle this process for you.
Our Process for Helping Car Accident Victims
The last thing on your mind after a car accident is gathering evidence and information to file an insurance claim. An attorney with our firm can relieve you of these time-consuming and burdensome tasks while protecting your rights.
As our client, we will:
- Assign your case to an attorney, not an associate, and you will receive his or her cell phone number
- Compile evidence of your injuries from your healthcare provider
- Use accident reconstruction to obtain important information
- File an insurance claim
- Negotiate for a settlement
- File a personal injury lawsuit if necessary
Texas law has a two-year statute of limitations for personal injury lawsuits.
We Handle Many Types of Car Accidents
It is your right to consult an attorney when you or a loved one are hurt in an accident caused by someone’s wrongdoing or negligence.
D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™ helps after all types of car accidents, including:
- Drunk driving with injury accidents
- Distracted driving accidents
- Drowsy driving accidents
- Head-on collisions
- Rear-end collisions
- T-bone accidents
- Failure to yield accidents
- Accidents caused by defective parts, including tire tread
Our accident reconstruction lawyers can also help if you were hurt in a motor vehicle accident that involved a truck, bus, or rideshare service.
Our Clients Share Their Thoughts
Our firm is honored to be able to help many of our neighbors, and we appreciate their thoughts on this experience. Recent client testimonials include:
- Chanonah M.: “I was always able to count on D. Miller & Associates for help.”
- Anonymous: “Excellent work. I would definitely use D. Miller & Associates again.”
Call Today for a Free Case Evaluation
Car accidents are horrific events, but you do not need to face the aftermath of one alone. An accident reconstruction lawyer serving McAllen from our firm can help you fight for damages and justice.
Call (713) 850-8600 to get your free case evaluation from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What Are Your Legal Options If Someone Is Killed in A Pedestrian Accident in Texas?
- What Should You Do If You Are Injured In Bicycle Accident In Texas?
- How Much Do You Recover for Pain and Suffering After a Car Accident in Texas?
- Can Pedestrians Be At Fault For Road Accidents In Texas?
- What Does the USC Sexual Abuse Settlement Cover?