If you were injured in any kind of bus accident, you might be entitled to financial recovery. It is important that you call a bus accident lawyer serving Arlington as soon as you can. Under Texas law, you are given only two years from the date of the accident to file a personal injury lawsuit. Please call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC at (713) 850-8600 for a free, no-obligation case evaluation.
After a Bus Accident in Arlington, Get Medical Help Right Away
Our bus accident lawyers are ready to get to work for you, but we ask that you make your health your priority. Some bus accident injuries, such as whiplash, internal bleeding, or a concussion, do not show symptoms for several hours. Other injuries, such as broken bones and facial lacerations, will be apparent and need immediate medical care.
You can suffer any number of injuries in a bus accident, such as:
- Head injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Crushing injuries
- Broken bones
We can help you regardless of the injury you suffered.
Why You Should Call a Bus Accident Lawyer
It is your right to have a bus accident lawyer serving Arlington seek recovery for you. You have suffered a terrible ordeal and are now faced with unexpected medical bills and other expenses. Depending on your injuries, you might need surgery. If your injuries took away your ability to work, these expenses can be even more overwhelming.
A bus accident lawyer serving Arlington is your safe and confidential legal advocate. You will not have to deal with the bus driver, bus company, or their insurance adjuster. A bus accident lawyer with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC takes care of seeking recovery while you concentrate on recovery.
Here is what you may expect as a valued client:
- Free case evaluation
- Personalized client service throughout the claim process
- Protection of your legal rights
- Communication and negotiation with the insurance company
- Lawyers with trial experience if your case goes to court
- Contingency-based legal services
Please call our bus accident lawyers serving Arlington: (713) 850-8600. If you are not able to come to us, a member of our firm will meet with you at your home or in the hospital.
D. Miller & Associates, PLLC Assists Bus Accident Victims
A bus accident lawyer with our firm will protect your rights and seek recovery on your behalf if you qualify. A bus accident lawyer can also pursue recovery if a family member passed away from their bus accident injuries.
We realize that losing a loved one is traumatic enough without having to worry about final expenses and other costs. Please let a bus accident lawyer with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC seek recovery for you while you and your family are in mourning.
A Bus Accident Lawyer Serves Both Injured Victims and Surviving Family Members
If you were injured in a bus accident, here are some of the types of damages you could recover:
- Emergency room visits
- Hospital stays
- Prescriptions and medical equipment (for example, a sling or crutches)
- Lost wages due to the accident
- Disability (either temporary or permanent)
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
If you lost a loved one in a bus accident, a bus accident lawyer serving Arlington can help with the recovery of such damages as:
- Final expenses
- Medical bills for your loved one until passing away
- Loss of income of your loved one (particularly acute if your loved one was a primary source of family income)
- Loss of consortium, protection, companionship, or guidance
- Pain and suffering
Please call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC for a free case evaluation. If you were injured or lost a loved one, a bus accident lawyer serving Arlington will pursue potential recovery. Our injury lawyers work on a contingency basis only. To learn more, please call (713) 850-8600.
How a Bus Accident Lawyer from Our Firm Prepares Your Claim
There are several steps in a bus accident claim process. If the driver’s insurance company has not already contacted you, a bus accident lawyer serving Arlington will handle the communication on your behalf. You will also need to sign a waiver that allows your lawyer to talk to your healthcare provider about your bus accident injuries.
A bus accident lawyer with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC will compile copies of your medical bills and notes from your doctor about your expected prognosis. In addition, your lawyer may review:
- Police and crash reports
- Statements from eyewitnesses
- Bus operator’s driving history, including similar accidents or any moving violations
- Safety, training, and maintenance information from the bus company
- Photos and/or videos of the accident site, damaged vehicles, and other valuable information
Our team will fight to get you a fair settlement. If the insurance company steadfastly refuses to negotiate or offers inadequate recovery, you have the choice to go to court.
We Look Forward to Helping You
Since 2002, D. Miller & Associates, PLLC has helped injured people throughout Texas pursue financial recovery for injuries and other damages. We want to do whatever we can to help you, too.
We invite you to call us at (713) 850-8600 for a free case evaluation. If you were injured in a bus accident, a bus accident lawyer with our firm will work hard to get you potential recovery. We work on a contingency basis.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do You Know If You’ve Been Injured By a Defective Medical Device?
- When Do You Need to Involve the Police After an Auto Accident in Texas?
- When Should You Contact a Lawyer After a Car Accident?
- What Types Of Accidents Are Most Likely To Cause A Serious Head Or Brain Injury In Texas?
- How Do Personal Injury Lawyers Get Their Attorneys’ Fees in Texas?