Drunk drivers who injure innocent people should be held accountable. This is exactly what a drunk driving (DWI) accident and injury lawyer serving Austin will do for you and your family. You might be entitled to financial recovery for your injuries and damages. The best way to protect your rights is by hiring a drunk driving (DWI) accident and injury lawyer. For a free case evaluation, please contact D. Miller & Associates, PLLC at 713-850-8600.
If a Drunk Driver Hurt You, You Deserve Financial Recovery
If an intoxicated driver injured you or a family member, you could qualify for financial recovery. A drunk driving (DWI) accident and injury lawyer serving Austin will seek recovery for your hospital bills, lost pay, and other damages.
According to Texas statutes, you generally only have two years from the date of the accident to file a personal injury lawsuit. This is not much time when you consider that many lawsuits begin with an insurance claim and the claims process can take months. We urge you to make sure you know all your legal options. Please call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC at 713-850-8600 for a free case evaluation.
Why You Should Call a Drunk Driving (DWI) Accident and Injury Lawyer
You have been a victim of a drunk driver and are going through a difficult time. You may be recuperating at home or in the hospital. You may not be receiving a paycheck because your injuries prevent you from working.
Some drunk driving accident victims do not contact a lawyer because they do not want to have to sue the driver personally. In most instances, a drunk driving (DWI) accident and injury lawyer will seek recovery from the drunk driver’s auto insurance policy, not the driver’s personal finances.
There are other benefits when you call a drunk driving (DWI) accident and injury lawyer serving Austin:
- Our firm offers a free case evaluation at your home or the hospital, if you are unable to meet at our office
- Our drunk driving (DWI) accident lawyers work only on a contingency basis
- You can take the time you need to rest and feel better while we pursue potential recovery
- Our personal injury lawyers know Texas liability laws and how to deal with insurance adjusters
- It is your legal right to have a lawyer of your choosing speak on your behalf
Medical bills, lost wages, and other expenses can quickly add up. A drunk driving (DWI) accident and injury lawyer with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC will get you recovery if you qualify. Please call 713-850-8600 for a free case evaluation.
What a Drunk Driving (DWI) Accident and Injury Lawyer Could Recover for You
Since 2002, D. Miller & Associates, PLLC has been successful in obtaining financial recovery for people who are injured due to someone else’s negligence. While past performance does not guarantee future results, our lawyers will do all they can to get the financial recovery you may be entitled to receive.
Your injuries and damages may be different, but they likely will include some of the following potential damages:
- Ambulance and emergency room services
- Medical bills
- Hospital or skilled nursing care
- Lost pay
- Reduced earning potential from injuries
- Property damage (such as car repair and replacement of personal items)
- Pain and suffering
- Permanent or temporary disability
- Mental anguish
Our first action is to evaluate your injuries, damages, and expected prognosis. A drunk driving (DWI) accident and injury lawyer serving Austin will write a strong claim to the driver’s insurance company. If necessary, we can take your case to court.
To find out if you qualify for a potential recovery, please call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC at 713-850-8600 for a free case evaluation.
How a Lawyer Builds a Strong Claim for Financial Recovery
Licensed drivers in Texas have a duty of care to other motorists, pedestrians, bicyclists, and anyone else who shares our state’s roadways. The driver who caused the accident and your injuries clearly violated this duty of care by getting behind the wheel after drinking. This can make the drunk driver liable, and therefore, you have the right to pursue recovery with a drunk driving (DWI) accident and injury lawyer serving Austin.
A drunk driving (DWI) accident and injury lawyer with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC will review essential information about your motor vehicle or car accident, including:
- Results of a BAC (blood alcohol concentration) test (0.08 or higher is considered intoxicated)
- Accident and police reports
- Witness statements
- Your own account of the accident
- Photos of your damaged or totaled vehicle and of your injuries
- Written assessment from your healthcare provider on the severity of your injuries and your level of physical and emotional wellness
Our lawyers will write a detailed claim or demand letter against the defendant’s insurance company. However, we cannot begin seeking recovery until you call for a free case evaluation. Please call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC at 713-850-8600.
Loss of Life Resulting From a Drunk Driving Accident
Words cannot express our sympathy if you lost a loved one due to a drunk driver. A drunk driving (DWI) accident and injury lawyer serving Austin can help seek recovery through a wrongful death claim or lawsuit, if you qualify.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Average Settlement for a Wrongful Death Claim in Texas?
- Are There Any Downsides To Having The Texas Minimum For Auto Insurance In An Accident?
- Who Is at Fault in a Hydroplaning Car Accident?
- What Can You Recover for a Wrongful Death From a Truck Accident in Texas?
- How Much Compensation Should You Expect For A Brain Injury Case?