Are you having trouble paying medical bills related to a motorcycle accident that was not your fault? You could be entitled to financial recovery from the responsible party. A motorcycle accident lawyer serving Austin can protect your right to seek potential recovery. For a free case evaluation, please call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC. A member of our team can meet with you at your home or anywhere you feel comfortable if you are unable to come to our office.
To find out more, please call (713) 850-8600.
Select a Lawyer Who Understands Motorcycle Accident Cases
If you were hurt in a motorcycle accident, you deserve a law firm that regularly accepts motorcycle cases. A motorcycle accident lawyer serving Austin is familiar with various kinds of accidents, including:
- Head-on collision
- Intersection accidents
- Drunk drivers
- Hit and run
- Sideswipe or forced off the road
- Multiple vehicle accidents
- Potholes, road debris, and other external hazards
- Defective parts
- Collisions involving buses, trucks, or 18-wheeler and semi trucks
A motorcycle accident lawyer with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC will assess your injuries, expenses, and the circumstances of your accident. Most people do not have an in-depth knowledge of Texas liability laws to fully protect their rights. We do. You may be qualified for financial recovery. The best way to find out is to call our firm at (713) 850-8600 for a free case evaluation.
Getting You the Financial Recovery You May Be Entitled to Receive
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), motorcycle riders and passengers are at a greater risk for injury or loss of life than the occupants in a standard automobile. Their injuries are often severe because motorcycles offer little protection from impact. It is common for motorcycle riders to be thrown from their bikes.
These injuries can place a tremendous financial burden on riders and their families. A motorcycle accident lawyer serving Austin will pursue available recovery for damages such as:
- Ambulance service
- Emergency room and hospitalization
- Surgery, treatment, and other medical bills
- Lost wages
- Temporary or permanent disability
- Lifecare costs
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
A personal injury lawyer with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC will seek recovery if you qualify. You will not have to deal with the other driver’s insurance adjuster. This gives you the chance to rest and recover.
Please call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC at (713) 850-8600 for a free case evaluation.
A Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Serving Austin Will Establish Liability
In some cases, it is clear how a motorcycle or car accident occurred, such as a collision caused by a drunk driver. In other cases, a motorcycle accident lawyer serving Austin will investigate the circumstances of the accident to decide who is liable. Our lawyers have a careful process that may include:
- Review of witness and police reports
- Examining photos or videos of the accident scene, the damage, debris, and your motorcycle after the impact
- Discussing your health prognosis with your doctor (with your permission)
- Reviewing the driver’s history and checking for violations
- Talking to a subject matter expert to reconstruct the accident if necessary
These are actions that most people do not have the time or experience to take on even when they are feeling well. You may be recovering at home or at the hospital. You deserve a legal advocate who has your best interests in mind.
Please Do Not Attempt to Deal with the Insurance Adjuster Alone
You may not be able to call a motorcycle accident lawyer with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC right after your accident. However, it is imperative that you avoid speaking to the other party’s insurance company without us. If the other driver’s insurance company contacts you before you can consult with an attorney, politely decline to speak with them.
If you must talk to an insurance adjuster, limit your conversation to the basic facts about the accident, including:
- Confirm the date and time of the accident
- Year, make, and model of your motorcycle
- Your name and address
You have the right to have a motorcycle accident lawyer talk to the insurance adjuster on your behalf. There are several reasons why we urge you to exercise this right:
- You are not feeling well due to physical and emotional injuries
- You could be taking pain medication that alters your judgment
- You might be forced into saying something to the adjuster that could later jeopardize your claim
Some insurance companies try to deny your claim. Others make ridiculous lowball offers. A motorcycle accident lawyer with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC will negotiate with the insurance adjuster on your behalf. To find out if you are entitled to financial recovery from your motorcycle accident, please call our firm at (713) 850-8600 for a free case evaluation.
Call Us Today to Get Started
D. Miller & Associates, PLLC supports motorcyclists. We sponsor an annual fundraising ride to help survivors with Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI). Our firm also takes part in the Bikes on the Bayou event featuring a police-escorted ride in Houston.
If you were hurt in a motorcycle accident and want to know you if you qualify for recovery, please call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC at (713) 850-8600 for a free case evaluation. A motorcycle accident lawyer serving Austin is ready to help.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What Is The Most Common Cause Of Motorcycle Accidents?
- What Happens If You Can No Longer Work After a Car Accident?
- Can You File a Wrongful Death Lawsuit if Someone Dies in a Fatal Motorcycle Accident in Texas?
- How Can D. Miller & Associates, PLLC Help Me With My Collegiate Sexual Abuse Case?
- What Are Slip and Fall Injury Cases Worth in Texas?