Did you know that the average in-patient cost of one day in a Texas hospital is over $2,700, according to statistics from the Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation? It does not take long for medical expenses to spiral out of control. Even if you have insurance, you still must pay deductibles, co-pays, and other costs that may not be covered.
If you or a loved one was injured or hospitalized because of someone’s careless behavior, you could be entitled to financial recovery from the responsible party. A personal injury lawyer in Austin, TX can tell you if you qualify for recovery of damages for expenses like hospital bills.
For a free case evaluation, call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC: 713-850-8600.
We Focus Our Practice on Helping Injured People
Since 2002, D. Miller & Associates, PLLC have helped countless clients who were injured because of negligence.
We have been successful in financial recovery for such expenses as:
- Hospital bills and other medical expenses
- Ongoing treatment
- Prescription drugs
- Loss of income
- Reduced earning potential
- Temporary or permanent disability
- Loss of consortium, companionship, protection, or guidance
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage
- Mental anguish
As personal injury lawyers in Austin, TX, we are committed to helping injured and disabled people receive financial recovery for their injuries. Your physical, mental, and financial well-being are too important to leave to chance. Please call our firm today for a free case evaluation: 713-850-8600.
What to Look for When Considering a Personal Injury Lawyer in Austin
This may be the first time you have considered hiring a personal injury lawyer in Austin. Some things you should keep in mind about a personal injury lawyer in Austin include:
- Case results in both insurance settlements and trial verdicts
- Testimonials from other clients
- Commitment to client satisfaction
- Convenience if you are recuperating in the hospital or at home
- Promptness and professionalism of returning phone calls and emails
- Overall feeling of compassion and respect for your situation
- Payment policy
Our personal injury lawyers have a successful record for settlements and verdicts. Our results do not guarantee future outcomes, but we promise to do all we can for your financial recovery. The personal injury lawyers at D. Miller & Associates, PLLC work on a contingency basis. As for client satisfaction, some of our clients have kindly left comments on our website which you may read here.
Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Austin Accept All Types of Cases
What practice areas the firm accepts is a crucial factor when you are considering a personal injury lawyer in Austin, TX. It is essential to consult a personal injury lawyer in Austin who has dealt with situations similar to yours.
Our injury law firm has a wide practice area that includes many kinds of personal injury situations.
Some of the personal injury cases we accept include:
- Car accidents
- Other motor vehicle accidents including truck, 18-wheeler, bus, motorcycle, bicycle, moped, and pedestrian
- Uber & Lyft accidents
- Hit and run accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Slip and falls
- Premises liability for home and business
- Sexual assault, harassment, and discrimination
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Defective products and medical devices
- Workplace accidents
- Brain injury
- Dog bites
- Wrongful death
We encourage you to call for a free case evaluation. The decision to hire a personal injury lawyer in Austin is important. You should meet a member of our team before you decide. Please call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC at 713-850-8600 for a free case evaluation.
A Personal Injury Lawyer in Austin Protects Your Rights as a Plaintiff
Most injury cases involve complicated legal and medical terms, procedures, and paperwork. It is understandable if you are angry or frustrated about the accident or your financial losses. You may not be feeling well, especially if you had extensive injuries that needed surgery, hospitalization, or a lengthy recuperation period.
That is why you should not hesitate to call a personal injury lawyer in Austin who will protect your rights as a plaintiff (the legal term for an injured person). D. Miller & Associates, PLLC has the resources to fully evaluate your case so that we can give a detailed claim to the liable party’s insurance coverage or file a personal injury lawsuit.
Our Legal Team Is Ready to Seek Financial Recovery As Soon as Possible
Our personal injury lawyers in Austin know that you have medical bills due and may not have been able to work. Our goal is to get you the financial recovery you may be entitled to receive as soon as possible.
Our team of lawyers and other legal professionals will examine the circumstances that led to your accident. The investigative process might include:
- Reviewing police reports, witness statements, and any other accounts, photographs, or videos of the accident.
- Evaluating your injuries based on medical bills and the assessment of your doctor or other healthcare professional.
- Compiling all your expenses and losses, such as medical bills, lost pay, property damage, and other related costs.
- Reconstructing the accident if necessary.
A personal injury lawyer in Austin, TX is ready to pursue financial recovery for you if you qualify. Please note that Texas has a two-year deadline to file a personal injury lawsuit. D. Miller & Associates, PLLC offers free case evaluations. Please call 713-850-8600.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- Who Is Legally Responsible for Your Injuries in an Accident with a Bus in Texas?
- If A Car Accident Is Not My Fault, What Do I Do?
- Does Pain And Suffering Include Medical Bills?
- What Types Of Accidents Are Most Likely To Cause A Serious Head Or Brain Injury In Texas?
- I Was Just Injured In A Truck Accident, What Should I Do?