The Community Superhero Scholarship from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC awards a $1,500 scholarship to one deserving student who exemplifies what it means to be a hero to their community.
The deadline to apply for the 2020 Community Superhero Scholarship is June 15, 2020. Interested applicants should use the form on this page to apply.
About the Scholarship
The basis of the Community Superhero Scholarship is a record of volunteerism and community service. Applicants must demonstrate a history of making a difference in the lives of others in their community.
“Getting out there and doing something good for your community is an enlightening supplement to a formal education,” said Darren A. Miller, founder and senior attorney at D. Miller & Associates, PLLC.
“The Community Superhero Scholarship will help a young person, who has dedicated their time to improving the lives of others, attend college and work towards their college degree.”
Students who organize, volunteer, raise money to benefit, or otherwise assist in the furtherance of community-based events or causes are invited to apply.
Qualified applicants must meet these eligibility criteria:
- 3.0 GPA
- Enrolled in or accepted to an accredited college or university
- Demonstrable history of community service and volunteerism
- Submit an essay on the topic below
- Submit an unofficial transcript
- Agree to the scholarship terms and conditions
How are you a superhero in your community?
Please write 500 to 1000 words answering the question above. Your essay must describe your community service and how it has made a difference in the lives of others in your community.
How to Apply
Use the form on the right side of this page to apply. Please fill out all required fields, submit your unofficial transcript, and submit your essay in PDF format.
The deadline to apply for the 2020 Community Superhero Scholarship is June 15, 2020.
Applications submitted after the deadline or submitted in any manner other than by using the form on this page will not be considered.
If you have any questions or issues with submitting your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- Can You Seek Compensation If Your Accident Was Caused By a Tire Blowout?
- Can I Sue My Employer If I Am Injured at Work?
- What Are Some Questions to Ask a Houston Personal Injury Lawyer?
- When Do You Need to Involve the Police After an Auto Accident in Texas?
- Are Drunk Driving Accidents Handled Differently Than Normal Car Accident Injury Cases?