2020 Scholarship Winner: Gabrielle Kostecki
The Community Superhero Scholarship from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC awards a $1,500 scholarship to one deserving student who exemplifies what it means to be a hero to their community.
The deadline to apply for the 2020 Community Superhero Scholarship was June 15, 2020.
This scholarship is not currently accepting applications. Please check back later.
About the Scholarship
The basis of the Community Superhero Scholarship is a record of volunteerism and community service. Applicants must demonstrate a history of making a difference in the lives of others in their community.
“Getting out there and doing something good for your community is an enlightening supplement to a formal education,” said Darren A. Miller, founder and senior attorney at D. Miller & Associates, PLLC.
“The Community Superhero Scholarship will help a young person, who has dedicated their time to improving the lives of others, attend college and work towards their college degree.”
Students who organize, volunteer, raise money to benefit, or otherwise assist in the furtherance of community-based events or causes are invited to apply.
Qualified applicants must meet these eligibility criteria:
- 3.0 GPA
- Enrolled in or accepted to an accredited college or university
- Demonstrable history of community service and volunteerism
- Submit an essay on the topic below
- Submit an unofficial transcript
- Agree to the scholarship terms and conditions
How are you a superhero in your community?
Please write 500 to 1000 words answering the question above. Your essay must describe your community service and how it has made a difference in the lives of others in your community.
How to Apply
This scholarship is not currently accepting applications; please check back later for information on our next scholarship.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What Is the Deadline to File a Wrongful Death Lawsuit from an Auto Accident in Texas?
- How Much Is the USC Sexual Abuse Lawsuit Worth?
- What Should You Do If You Were Injured in A Hit and Run Accident in Texas?
- How Do I Know If I Am a Victim in the Sexual Abuse Case at UCLA?
- How Do Bicycle Laws Affect Personal Injury Cases in Texas?