If you or a loved one were injured because of someone’s negligent or reckless actions in Humble, TX, you may be entitled to recovery. A personal injury lawyer serving Humble can help you recover damages after an accident, or other types of accidents resulting in personal injury.
Please do not guess about your legal rights. A personal injury lawyer serving Humble, TX from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC can determine if you are eligible for recovery. We believe that if someone harmed you or a family member, that party should be held accountable.
Please call for a free case evaluation. Our firm is ready to take your call at 713-850-8600.
Select a Personal Injury Lawyer Serving Humble Who Understands Your Needs
You should select a personal injury lawyer serving Humble, TX who understands your situation and can seek recovery, if you qualify. D. Miller & Associates, PLLC helps injured and disabled people recover damages after a personal injury.
It is important to choose a personal injury lawyer serving Humble, TX who accepts similar cases to your own. Our firm has a wide practice area that includes:
- Motor vehicle accidents including car, motorcycle, moped, truck, 18-wheeler and semi-truck, bus, bicycle, and pedestrian collisions
- Defective products, medical equipment, and prescription drug liability
- Catastrophic injuries including traumatic brain injuries
- Workplace accidents
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Medical malpractice
- Sexual assault and violence
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bite and animal attacks
- Premises liability
- Wrongful death
We Can Often Negotiate an Acceptable Insurance Settlement
It is more than likely that you will not have to go to court to pursue recovery. A personal injury lawyer serving Humble is often successful in seeking recovery through settlements with insurance companies. Of course, our firm has trial lawyers who can file a personal injury lawsuit on your behalf and take your case to court, if needed. In Texas, you generally have two years from the date of the accident to file a personal injury lawsuit.
Our personal injury lawyers want to help you and your family get the recovery you deserve. Do not talk to the insurance adjuster without consulting a personal injury lawyer serving Humble. D. Miller & Associates, PLLC offers free case evaluations and accepts cases only on a contingency basis. For your free case evaluation, please call 713-850-8600.
A Personal Injury Lawyer Will Prove Liability to Seek Recovery
You are not required to hire a personal injury lawyer to seek recovery, but our lawyers know how to navigate complex laws and best represent your interests. Your health is the most important aspect of recovering from an accident. A personal injury lawyer serving Humble will deal with the insurance adjuster, so you can focus on resting and recovering from your injuries.
Liability and negligence statues can be complex. Often times, this can prevent a person from adequately seeking financial recovery if they do not understand the laws. This could prevent you from the full protection of your legal rights as a plaintiff in a lawsuit. Our personal injury lawyers help prove liability for your case by:
- Establishing that the defendant had a duty of care to take reasonable measures to avoid the accident
- Showing how the defendant breached this duty of care
- Demonstrating that this reckless behavior led to your injuries
- Proving that you have physical, emotional, and financial damages because of your injuries
The defendant may deny responsibility for the accident. Our firm has the staff and resources to evaluate and investigate your case to fully protect your rights.
Typical Damages That Could Be Recovered in a Personal Injury Case
There are two kinds of compensatory damages in a personal injury case, special and general. A personal injury lawyer serving Humble will seek the maximum recovery based upon your injuries, losses, and prognosis.
Special damages are specific expenses that include:
- Ambulance and emergency department services
- Hospital bills
- Doctor visits, tests, scans, and lab work
- Prescription drugs
- Lost pay
- Property damage
- Other accident-related expenses
General damages are less tangible but are legitimate losses that may include:
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Loss of companionship, consortium, protection, or guidance
There is a third kind of damages known as punitive damages. These are rarely awarded in a personal injury lawsuit and are limited to the most grievous injuries. If you would like to find out what damages you may be entitled to recover, please call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC at 713-850-8600. We invite you to a free case evaluation to see how we may help you obtain a potential recovery.
What to Look for in a Personal Injury Lawyer Serving Humble
In addition to finding a personal injury lawyer serving Humble who has handled similar cases to your own, you may want to consider these factors when it comes to hiring an attorney:
- Promptness and professionalism in returning phone calls and emails
- Overall feeling of compassion and respect for your situation
- Past results in both insurance settlements and trial verdicts
- Commitment to client satisfaction with testimonials
This might be the first time you have consulted a lawyer. It is important that you feel confident and comfortable with your decision. If you have any questions, please call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC at 713-850-8600. We offer a free case evaluation.
You Deserve to Know Your Rights if You Were Injured by Another Person
If you were hurt because of someone’s intentional or careless actions, you have the right to seek recovery. A personal injury lawyer serving Humble can tell you if you are eligible for financial recovery for damages such as medical bills, lost pay, and pain and suffering. Please call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC for a free case evaluation. Please call our firm at 713-850-8600.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What Happens If You Get In An Accident Without A License In Texas?
- Can I Sue If I Was A Passenger In A Car Accident In Texas?
- What If Your Spouse Can No Longer Have Children After a Car Accident?
- What Are Slip and Fall Injury Cases Worth in Texas?
- Who Pays for Your Medical Bills During the Personal Injury Claim Process?