If someone caused your motorcycle accident, you could be entitled to financial recovery. You could recover for your damages including medical bills, lost pay, pain and suffering. A motorcycle accident lawyer serving Humble, TX can file an insurance claim or a personal injury lawsuit against the responsible party. You deserve to know if you qualify for financial recovery for injuries caused by a reckless driver. Please call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC at 713-850-8600 for a free case evaluation.
Motorcycle Riders Are at a Higher Risk for Severe Injury and Loss of Life
As motorcycle accident lawyers, we have seen the horrific results of a serious collision between a motorcycle and a car or truck.
Common Injuries in a Motorcycle Accident
Motorcycle riders have no protection from impact and often are thrown onto the roadway or into other motorists.
The most common injuries from a motorcycle collision include:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Neck or spinal cord injuries leading to incomplete or total paralysis
- Internal bleeding and organ loss
- Broken, shattered, or crushed bones from the impact or ejection
- Loss of limbs
- Severe lacerations and contusions
- Broken teeth or jaw
It is essential that you follow your healthcare provider’s recommendations for the best possible prognosis. A motorcycle accident lawyer serving Humble can pursue recovery if you qualify. Having an injury attorney on your side allows you to rest and recuperate without the worry or hassle of dealing with insurance adjusters.
Please call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC for a free case evaluation at 713-850-8600. You could qualify for financial recovery.
Our Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Serving Humble Help in Many Types of Collisions
Your priority after a motorcycle accident is getting medical care. Your next step is to find out if you qualify for financial recovery. You could be entitled to a recovery for your damages including medical bills, motorcycle repair or replacement, and other losses.
D. Miller & Associates, PLLC has helped many motorcycle accident victims. We are familiar with different scenarios that include:
- Drunk drivers
- Multiple vehicle accidents
- Head-on, rear-end, or side-swipe collisions
- 18-wheeler and semi-truck accidents
- Potholes or road debris
- Defective parts or repairs
- Hit and run accidents
How a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Serving Humble Seeks Recovery
The other driver may deny responsibility for the accident. Their insurance adjuster could try to blame you for all or part of the accident. You have your own version of the accident. To find out who is primarily to blame for the accident, a motorcycle and car accident lawyer from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC will handle several tasks. These include:
- Assessing your injuries including recovery time
- Talking to your doctor or healthcare provider about your expected prognosis
- Reviewing police and accident reports
- Looking at photos from the accident scene if available; taking photos if possible
- Reading witness statements and potentially asking follow-up questions
- Requesting red-light videos if available
- Reconstructing the accident if needed
- Collecting all accident-related expenses including lost wages based on pay stubs
Our team will consider if the driver had a duty of care and if so, whether they breached that duty. For example, if the driver ran a red light and caused the accident, they were negligent in obeying the rules of the road. Your attorney can seek recovery through the driver’s insurance coverage.
Insurance Settlement or Courtroom Verdict
In our experience, an insurance adjuster will try to settle for as low an amount as possible. If you were dealing with them on your own, you might be tempted to accept a lowball offer just to get on with your life.
A motorcycle accident attorney with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC can evaluate the full value of your losses and will stand firm to maximize your potential recovery. In general, motorcycle accident lawyers with our firm can negotiate an acceptable insurance settlement with the other driver’s insurance company. However, you have two years from the date of the accident to file a personal injury lawsuit and seek recovery from the court.
Please do not delay contacting our team. For a free case evaluation, please call 713-850-8600.
Financial Recovery for Your Damages
It is likely that you have medical bills from the accident. You might not be able to work right now, and if you do not have paid sick days, you could find yourself in a stressful financial situation.
A motorcycle accident lawyer will pursue financial recovery if you qualify. This recovery is for damages that may include:
- Past and future medical bills
- Lost wages
- Reduced earning potential
- Diminished quality of life
- Temporary or permanent disability
- Vehicle or property damage
- Car rental or alternative transportation
- Loss of consortium
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
You should not have to face the financial consequences of an accident that you did not cause. Please contact D. Miller & Associates, PLLC for a free case evaluation. Our motorcycle accident lawyers serving Humble work on a contingency basis.
We Help Injured Men and Women
Since 2002, D. Miller & Associates, PLLC has sought recovery for injured and disabled people. A motorcycle accident lawyer from our firm will take care of the details and negotiate with the other driver’s insurance adjuster.
Please call our firm at 713-850-8600 for a free case evaluation.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- Can You File a Wrongful Death Lawsuit if Someone Dies in a Fatal Motorcycle Accident in Texas?
- How Do You Go About Getting Compensated For A Car Accident Injury In Texas?
- Can You Sue Walmart If You Slip and Fall in A Texas Store?
- Can You Seek Compensation If Your Accident Was Caused By a Tire Blowout?
- What Happens If You Can No Longer Work After a Car Accident?