A personal injury lawyer serving McKinney can seek a financial recovery for economic and non-economic losses, including medical care, pain and suffering, and other losses.
When you hire D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® to seek justice for you, we do it all. While we handle the fight for financial recovery, you can simply focus on your own recovery.
Why Choose D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® As Your Legal Representatives?
Personal injury lawyers from our firm work to get clients paid, which is our only mission. Our singular focus will be to get the financial recovery that you deserve and to handle your case with the urgency that it deserves.
Our team serving McKinney will:
- Handle the entire legal process for you
- Treat you with respect and compassion as we handle your case
- Be available at all times to answer your questions and address concerns
- Fight for the maximum financial recovery that you deserve
Our attorneys have a positive reputation among former clients and a history of winning cases. We will use our resources to support your case. When it comes down to it, we’ll fight for the outcome you deserve.
Client Testimonials Explain What Our Firm Offers You
You don’t have to take our word alone, as our former clients have left many testimonials praising our attorneys, paralegals, and other staff:
- “I have been represented by D. Miller & Associates, PLLC for almost a year and I have nothing but positive things to say. The people there are always friendly and do their best to answer any questions to the best of their ability. I would strongly recommend this firm for any of your personal injury or any other claims you may have.” – Wayne Peacock, client
- “D. Miller & Associates, PLLC has done everything possible to help me and my family after my car accident two years ago. They got me the medical care I needed and took care of things when I couldn’t take care of them. They have been very helpful in this whole process. If you’re ever looking for someone that will put up a good fight when you can’t these are the people who look to.” – Amber Wright, client
These voluntary testimonials show what our team serving McKinney is all about. We don’t just fight for financial recovery, but also make sure that our clients feel appreciated.
Why Victims Like You May Hire A Lawyer, Rather Than Handling Your Case On Your Own
Regardless of the details of your personal injury case in McKinney, having a lawyer on your side can help you focus on your health while also pursuing financial recovery. With a lawyer from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® to handle your case, you:
- Won’t have to spend valuable time researching laws, completing paperwork, and handling various other aspects of your case
- Will be safe from insurance companies, defendants, other attorneys, and others who may want to see your case in McKinney fail
- Will be able to spend the necessary time on your recovery
Our legal team knows Texas law, and we’re prepared to lead your personal injury case in McKinney. Let a lawyer from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® handle every legal aspect of your case; you just focus on yourself.
Losses You May Recover From A Personal Injury Case In McKinney
Losses for plaintiffs vary between each personal injury case in McKinney. Our firm will act quickly to determine which losses you’ve suffered, and which losses may arise in the future. We’ll include all of the losses in your case.
Some possible losses that we may include in your target financial recovery are:
- Medical expenses: Injuries are generally present in personal injury cases, whether the injuries are fatal or not. With injuries may come expenses for ambulance transport, emergency treatment, hospitalization, and other medical services.
- Pain and suffering: Civil lawsuits in Texas can account for pain and suffering. Such pain and suffering may include injury-related pain, emotional distress, sleep problems, psychological conditions, and other harm that results from negligence.
- Professional losses: Professional losses may include lost wages, lost earning power, lost bonuses and promotions, and other losses. When you suffer professional harm, financial harm is rarely far behind.
- Property damage: In certain personal injury cases, like motor vehicle accidents, property damage occurs. Our team can include the cost of your property damage in a proposed financial recovery.
- A loved one’s passing: D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® handle wrongful death cases in Texas, including those in McKinney. Recoverable losses in a wrongful death case may include pain and suffering, lost financial support, and loss of consortium.
Losses are a key part of the story in any McKinney personal injury case. Our firm will compassionately discuss your losses with you.
Personal Injury Case Types That Our Firm Handles in McKinney
Our team has a broad range of experience and specialties, which allows us to handle most personal injury case types. Some of our leading practice areas include:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Defective products, including defective drugs and medical devices
- Slip and fall accidents
- Trip and fall accidents
- Environmental pollution, including but not limited to poisoned water in Camp Lejeune, North Carolina
- Sexual crimes
- Sports injuries
- Workplace injuries and toxic work environments
- Premises liability
- Medical malpractice
If you’ve suffered harm in circumstances not listed here, we may still assist you.
Legal Services We Provide Personal Injury Clients in McKinney
When we say that we handle the entire legal process for clients, we mean that we:
- Investigate the circumstances that caused you harm
- Gather and preserve all evidence that may be relevant to your case
- Interview witnesses and obtain official testimony
- Hire any experts who can make your case stronger
- Handle all paperwork, communications, and daily responsibilities related to the legal process
- Deal with attorneys, insurance companies, and other parties involved in your case
- Negotiate a settlement
- Take your case to trial, if we need to
We will make your personal injury case in McKinney our responsibility. Never stress; D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® will take care of you.
Call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® For Help With Your Personal Injury Case
Don’t wait to hire a personal injury team serving McKinney from our firm. Texas law may limit the time that we have to file your lawsuit, whether it is a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit. The surest way to protect your case is to complete your consultation as soon as possible.
Call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® today to complete that FREE consultation.