If you or someone you love was severely injured by someone else’s negligence, our catastrophic injury lawyers serving Arlington can advocate for you. With help from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC®, you can build a compelling injury case.
We will build a strong case for financial damages that identifies the negligent party and proves their financial responsibility for your injury-related losses. Let us deal with the at-fault party and their insurance company, so you can focus your time and energy on healing.
We Advocate for People Who Have Suffered These Catastrophic Injuries
A catastrophic injury is one that changes your physical appearance and abilities. It could lead to a lifetime of change and can occur in a myriad of ways. It can also result in a wide range of injuries, including:
- Limb amputation
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Birth injuries or defects
- Loss of sight or hearing
- Full or partial paralysis
- Severe burns
- Disfiguring injuries
Your health care team will explain your treatment plan and anticipated recovery time. Your legal team, on the other hand, will manage the complexities of pursuing financial recovery.
The Potentially Lifelong Costs of a Catastrophic Injury
An injury that changes your life can have life-long recovery costs. Depending on the depth of your injury, your ongoing treatment costs may include:
- Specialized transportation
- Modifications to your home
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Long-term rehabilitation
- Repeated surgical procedures
The type and severity of your injury can lead to a lifetime of necessary medical and familial support. Our personal injury law firm will fight hard to hold the at-fault party responsible for the financial impact of your injury and its related expenses.
We Advocate for Catastrophic Injury Claimants in These Situations
At D. Miller & Associates, PLLC®, we offer every client a no-cost, no-obligation case evaluation. We listen to you with compassion and kindness to uncover the type of accident you were involved in. We also explain our practice areas and the types of accident cases we manage.
Our personal injury practice areas in Arlington include:
- Car and truck accidents
- Bicycle and motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Defective medical devices
- Defective products
- Swimming pool accidents
- Wrongful death
- Medical malpractice
We never stop fighting for the financial recovery you need and deserve.
Your Injury Lawyer Serving Arlington Will Pursue These Damages
At D. Miller & Associates, PLLC®, our case assessment team works hard to ensure you are awarded every recoverable damage you are entitled to.
These can include:
- Medical expenses
- Therapy and rehabilitation costs
- Current loss of income
- Future lost earnings
- Treatment-related travel expenses
- Property damage or loss
- Disability and disfigurement
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional anguish
- Loss of enjoyment of life
If a family member succumbs to a severe catastrophic injury, we also help you recover wrongful death damages. These can include funeral and burial expenses, loss of your loved one’s financial and familial support, and loss of their companionship.
Your Right to Recover Damages Is Limited by Texas Law
If another party’s negligence caused your injuries, we can help you recover damages. Cases like these are typically settled out of court with insurance settlements. If settlement negotiations are prolonged or an acceptable settlement is not forthcoming, we are careful to file a lawsuit in accordance with the statute of limitations.
Consider the following:
- Texas law generally entitles you to two years from the date of the accident to file your personal injury lawsuit.
- You are also entitled to two years from the date of a loved one’s passing to file your wrongful death lawsuit.
Because many factors of your accident can alter the filing deadline, we encourage you to connect with our injury team. We can listen to your story and explain how the statute of limitations relates to you.
How Our Catastrophic Injury Lawyer Helps Injured Clients in Arlington
Pursuing the party whose negligence caused your injuries can be a complex and multi-step process. When our law firm takes on your case, we also take on all the details involved in proving your right to recover damages.
Our client support team will:
- Investigate the cause of your accident
- Document the cost of treating your injuries
- Document your other injury-related expenses and losses
- Prove the at-fault party’s negligence and liability
- Obtain photos and video footage
- Handle all communications related to your case
- Manage the negotiation process
- Fight for a favorable monetary settlement
We will also represent you if your case goes to court. This involves taking depositions, exchanging information with the other party, and presenting an argument. It also requires applying various Texas laws to your case.
Positive Reviews from Previous Personal Injury Clients
When previous clients talk about our legal service and support, they leave behind these comments:
- Jasmin Sanchez: I’m so glad I chose D. Miller and Assoc. After my accident, I was in so much pain, but my case manager…helped me get the medical treatment I needed. She answered all my questions and took the time to explain all my options…will definitely recommend to anyone seeking counsel.
- Brian Arnes: D. Miller and Associates is the go-to lawyer for your personal injury claims. The entire staff is focused on one thing helping you…get through the difficulties of recovery and returning to a normal life. Marta…goes above and beyond to get answers and responds timely.
Learn more about our commitment to every client we serve by browsing our client testimonials page.
Connect With Our Injury Lawyers Serving Arlington Today
If you or a loved one sustained a catastrophic injury in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence, our catastrophic injury lawyers serving Tarrant County can pursue damages. Find out how we hold negligent parties liable and fight for the best possible outcome.
Contact one of our team members at D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® to get your free case evaluation today. There is no obligation to partner with us when you call, and we’re eager to hear your story.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- Can You File a Wrongful Death Lawsuit if Someone Dies in a Fatal Motorcycle Accident in Texas?
- Are Truck Accident Claims More Difficult Than Car Accident Claims?
- How Is Total Loss Value Calculated in Texas?
- Are Drunk Driving Accidents Handled Differently Than Normal Car Accident Injury Cases?
- What Are Slip and Fall Injury Cases Worth in Texas?