Drivers for Uber, Lyft, and other ridesharing services must act with necessary caution. If you were in an accident with any such driver, you might deserve a financial recovery.
Miller & Associates, PLLC™ can provide an Uber and Lyft ridesharing accident lawyer serving Carrollton to pursue a financial recovery for your family. WFAA reports on traffic accidents regularly, and our team knows how these collisions often occur. Any of them could involve a rideshare driver.
What Losses May Your Financial Recovery Cover?
Motor vehicle accidents, including ridesharing accidents, may cause property damage, injuries, and the loss of a loved one. A financial recovery may cover such losses, like:
- Emergency transport from the accident scene
- All medical care required to treat your injuries
- The cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle
- The cost of repairing or replacing other personal property
- Pain and suffering
- Treatment of pain and suffering (including trauma, anxiety, and depression)
- Lost wages
- Lost earning power
- Lost bonuses and retirement benefits
If you lost a loved one in a ridesharing accident, covered losses might include funeral expenses, loss of consortium, loss of financial support, and other damages.
What Is Your Ridesharing Accident Worth?
Our firm must obtain the facts of your case to determine its worth. We generally pursue a financial recovery that covers all your accident-related losses. Upon reviewing your case, our team can tell you what awards we intend to pursue.
Why Choose D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™ for Your Ridesharing Accident Case?
We let our former clients explain why you should choose our firm for your case:
“… These guys told me everything was going to be OK and now… everything is GREAT! Because of D. Miller & Associates I’m back in a new vehicle and a great new home. Thank you All!” – Chanonah M.
“My wife was involved in a hit n run accident in June 2018. And sustained some pretty bad injuries to her spine… I contacted D. Miller and Associates in September 2018 when she started experiencing random numbness in her fingers (turned out to be a dislocated disc)…I’d highly recommend them!” – Jeff W.
A lawyer from our team will lead your Uber and Lyft ridesharing accident case from consultation to completion. Our firm knows the legal system in Carrollton, and we will fight for the result you deserve.
Important Features of D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™
Our firm offers our clients:
- A robust staff of lawyers, investigators, and paralegals
- Assistance in arranging medical care
- Experience dealing with insurance companies
- Answers to any questions that you have
- Comprehensive legal assistance
Our firm can meet you wherever is convenient to start your case.
What Can Our Firm do for You After Your Ridesharing Accident?
Our firm will do everything in our power to secure a financial recovery. We know how to complete personal injury and wrongful death cases, and our clients have access to our in-house and third-party resources.
Your ridesharing accident attorney may handle the following responsibilities as we resolve your case:
Determination of Your Losses
We must learn what specific losses have come from your ridesharing accident. We may identify your losses by:
- Asking you how your ridesharing accident has impacted your life
- Speaking with medical professionals who understand your injuries
- Consulting mental health professionals about your pain and suffering
- Reviewing your employment records to identify professional losses
A lawyer from our team will create a thorough record of your losses. This record will be a critical piece of settlement negotiations.
Determination of Liability
Liability for your ridesharing accident may involve multiple parties. Depending on the nature of your accident, parties who owe you a financial recovery may include:
- Uber’s insurance company
- Lyft’s insurance company
- A driver’s personal insurance company
- A driver
- Any individual or organization with liability for your losses
Uber and Lyft provide drivers insurance coverage, but circumstances may negate coverage. Our team will pinpoint liable parties. We will then create a strategy for pursuing damages from those parties. You could take action if your Uber or Lyft driver got in an accident in Texas.
Case-Related Paperwork and Communications
Much of the responsibility of a lawsuit lies in the day-to-day details. Our team creates and files legal paperwork, leads case-related communications, and handles all other case-related obligations. These are important details that you would have to manage on your own should you handle your case without a lawyer.
Settlement Negotiations and Lawsuits
We generally seek a settlement for our clients prior to filing a lawsuit. Because lawsuits can require additional time and expense, your lawyer will try to settle first.
If we cannot agree to a reasonable settlement, we will discuss filing a lawsuit on your case to protect your interests.
Do Not Wait to Hire Our Law Firm for Your Ridesharing Accident Case
Texas may place a specific time limit on your ability to file a personal injury or wrongful death case. Our team will work diligently to file your case on time, but we must hear from you before we can start your case. Do not wait.
Call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™ for a Case Evaluation
When you call our firm for a case evaluation, we will provide answers to your questions and may be able to start your ridesharing accident case. Let us do the hard stuff. You just worry about getting better.
Call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™ today to complete your case evaluation. A lawyer from our firm will handle every feature of your case in Carrollton while you focus on your health. We can also help with other personal injuries like truck accidents or slip and fall injuries.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What is ‘Loss of Future Earning Capacity’ & How Does it Apply to Injury Cases?
- Who Can I Sue if I Was Injured While Riding a Houston METRO Bus?
- Does Texas Have a Statute Of Limitations For Personal Injury Claims?
- What Should You Do If You Were Injured in A Hit and Run Accident in Texas?
- Should I Take An Ambulance After A Car Accident In Houston?