Personal injuries happen for any number of reasons, but many of those reasons are preventable. Reckless drivers, negligent manufacturers, and others can all be held accountable for their poor behavior, and we can help you hold them accountable.
Why hire a Rowlett personal injury lawyer from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™? We can do all the legal work associated with filing a lawsuit and seeking financial recovery for you. This would allow you to get the recovery and justice you deserve without having to navigate personal injury law on your own.
Personal Injury Claims Can Be Complex
How can you get financial recovery after an accident? The process may seem straightforward on paper, but various factors can combine to make it longer and more complex than you expected. For example:
- You may have trouble locating the liable party, or there may be more than one liable party.
- The insurance company may not want to negotiate, or they may try to push you to accept a lowball personal injury settlement.
- You may have multiple injuries or injuries that will continue to trouble you in the future, requiring you to estimate possible future losses.
We do not want you to worry about anything related to your case. We can take care of everything concerning your claim, including:
- Figuring out how much recovery your injuries entitle you to seek
- Visiting the scene of the accident
- Collecting evidence from doctors, police, you, eyewitnesses, experts, insurance companies, and other sources
- Determining who is legally responsible for your accident
- Notifying the liable party and their representatives about your lawsuit
- Filling out all necessary paperwork on your behalf
- Attending all necessary meetings on your behalf
- Make sure you never have to risk your rights by speaking with the insurance company alone.
- Negotiating with the insurance company for a proper amount of financial recovery based on your needs
- Taking the case to court, if the insurance company refuses to negotiate in good faith
- Representing you in the courtroom by presenting arguments and evidence, questioning witnesses, and so on.
- Answering your questions promptly over the phone or via Facebook live streams
To get started, we offer all prospective clients a free case evaluation. Then, all anyone has to do to learn more about our personal injury services is to call our office. Members of our legal team can tell you how one of our lawyers serving Rowlett can help you at no cost, risk, or obligation. These calls are completely confidential.
Our Personal Injury Attorneys Will Seek Financial Recovery for Your Damages
Some personal injuries are relatively minor, and you can recover completely after a few days or weeks. But unfortunately, others will continue to affect you for months, years or even the rest of your life.
No matter how minor or severe your injuries are, the point remains that someone else’s negligence caused them, so you should not have to bear financial responsibility for their economic and non-economic consequences. A personal injury attorney from our firm can help you pursue damages such as:
- Pain and suffering: The accident caused physical and emotional distress stemming from the injuries and the memory of the accident.
- Medical expenses: Trips to a doctor, dentist, surgeon, physical therapist, psychologist, or other medical professionals could entitle you to reimbursement.
- Reduced quality of life: The injury has permanently or temporarily affected your ability to live life in the way that makes you happiest.
- Loss of wages: When you took time off from work to recuperate, you could not earn the income that you and your family depend on.
- Disability: Fractured bones, amputated limbs, organ damage, paralysis, and other injuries could qualify as disabling and entitle you to damages.
- Loss of earning capacity: You have to permanently reduce work hours, quit work altogether, or find a new career that may or may not pay as well.
- Loss of consortium: The injury has altered or even ended your relationship with your spouse or another close relative.
- Property damage: In traffic accident cases, this often refers to the cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle. It can also reimburse you for lost jewelry, electronic devices, and other expensive items.
It is important to note that Texas law only permits you—and us—to seek recovery for up to two years following your accident. Therefore, the sooner you allow us to get started, the more time we have to build a strong case, figure out how much you are entitled to, and fight for a satisfactory settlement.
Types of Personal Injury Cases Our Law Firm Handles
Texas law permits you to sue for personal injury accidents of all kinds, even if you are partly responsible for the injury. As such, D. Miller & Associates, PLLCTM is happy to accept cases involving:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Boating accidents
- Premises liability accidents (including slips and falls and swimming pool accidents)
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home abuse
- Defective products
- Dangerous medications and medical products
- Dog bite accidents
- Construction accidents
- Workplace accidents
We can also help you file a wrongful death case if your loved one did not survive their personal injury. In such cases, the victim’s survivors would receive whatever recovery we get based on their loved one’s loss.
If you are still unsure whether or not your accident entitles you to financial recovery, we would be happy to discuss it with you over the phone. The initial case evaluation is free and confidential and places you under no obligation to retain our services. Our goal is to ensure that everyone in Rowlett gets the legal help they want and deserve.
Contact Our Personal Injury Law Firm for a Free Case Evaluation Today
D. Miller & Associates, PLLCTM has been helping people just like you secure justice and financial recovery since 2002. Call today for a free case evaluation for more information on how our personal injury lawyers can assist you. We serve clients in Rowlett, Texas, by handling every aspect of their cases from start to finish.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What Types of Injury Cases Fall Under Premises Liability Law In Texas?
- Do You Have to File a Lawsuit to Recover Damages From an Auto Accident in Texas?
- Can I Get Workers’ Compensation After a Car Accident?
- Is Texas a No-Fault state?
- What Are Your Legal Rights If Your Child Was Injured or Killed Riding A Bicycle in Texas?