If you’re facing the tragic loss of a loved one, your focus should be on yourself and your loved ones. D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® can take any appropriate legal action on your family’s behalf, seeking justice for a fatal car accident.
Don’t hesitate to have a fatal car accident lawyer serving Lubbock from our firm represent you. We understand that you’re likely dealing with many responsibilities, and it may be wise to get your wrongful death action underway. Once you hire our team, you won’t have to worry about the wrongful death case again.
Who Is Responsible for a Fatal Car Accident In Lubbock?
This depends on the facts of your loved one’s accident. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) notes that driver recklessness, such as speeding, causes many accidents. Other accident causes that may warrant a wrongful death action in Lubbock are:
- Vehicle malfunction: When a vehicle or component fails and causes an accident, the vehicle manufacturer may be liable for losses. A mechanic or individual who sold a used vehicle could also be liable, depending on the details of the defect.
- Dangerous road conditions: Roads that are cracked, paved unevenly, plagued by potholes, or dangerous in other ways can cause fatal car accidents. A municipality such as Lubbock could be liable for such dangerous conditions.
- Motorist error: Motorists are prone to make all kinds of mistakes, from driving while distracted to changing lanes dangerously. Such errors may rise to the level of negligence, making the motorist liable for any resulting accident.
Other hazards, such as pedestrians acting in a dangerous manner, could also lead to an accident. The car accident lawyers at D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® will identify the cause of your loved one’s accident, then determine who is liable.
Hiring Our Firm After a Fatal Car Accident In Lubbock
Having represented many surviving victims of fatal car accidents, we feel strongly that your focus right now should be on your family. Coping with a sudden loss is never easy, and our team would like to help you get through this time. By handling the legal process for you, we may allow you to focus fully on your well-being.
You may choose to hire the car accident lawyers from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® for several reasons, including:
- Our dedication to our clients: Each client we represent feels like a family member. By speaking with you compassionately and working diligently to obtain a positive outcome, you’ll be certain that your case matters to us.
- Our results: When you complete your free consultation, ask our team about the results we’ve achieved in cases like yours. Verdicts and judgments matter in personal injury law, and our attorneys have a record that may instill confidence in our ability to succeed for you.
- Our attorneys: Each attorney on our staff has relevant experience, a passion for law, and a strong commitment to our clients. Once you meet the attorney handling your fatal car accident case in Lubbock, you’ll understand what we mean.
We pride ourselves on keeping the client at ease. This means communicating regularly, being available when you need us, and working to honor any special requests that you have of us. Expect dedicated legal representation when you hire a fatal car accident attorney serving Lubbock from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC®.
Client Testimonials for D. Miller & Associates, PLLC®
We want our new clients to know exactly what they’ll get from our firm. The testimonials of our former clients may provide the clearest picture of our firm:
- “I have been represented by D. Miller & Associates, PLLC for almost a year and I have nothing but positive things to say. The people there are always friendly and do their best to answer any questions to the best of their ability. I would strongly recommend this firm for any of your personal injury or any other claims you may have.” – Wayne Peacock, client
- “The staff here are genuinely concerned about what is going on in our lives. They have walked me through every step and I sincerely appreciate their helpfulness.” – Shelley Flynt Bradley, client
- “These lawyers are great and I would recommend them to anyone. They keep me updated and don’t take a dime until I win.” – Heather Fun, former client
We want to get the financial recovery that you deserve, as we did for these clients.
Recoverable Losses That We Can Pursue for You in Lubbock
We will pursue a financial recovery that reflects how much you’ve lost, and that financial recovery may account for:
- Loss of consortium: Losing a loved one may also mean losing a parent, spouse, guardian, and integral piece of your household. The loss of consortium damage class allows us to seek coverage for the intangible benefits your loved one provided and that you’ve now lost.
- Lost financial support: Though lost financial support may not be what you miss most about your loved one, it is an important piece of a wrongful death case. We’ll determine how your loss has harmed you financially and factor this into your target settlement or judgment.
- Pain and suffering: A wrongful death causes pain and suffering for all affected parties. The decedent may have suffered pain, and you may also be experiencing grief, emotional anguish, and other forms of pain and suffering.
- Funeral expenses: You should not have to pay the cost of your loved one’s funeral and burial if their death resulted from negligence. We will work to recover the cost of funeral expenses from the liable parties.
You may have other losses, and our team serving Lubbock will speak to you about those losses. We will settle for nothing less than the financial recovery you and your loved ones are entitled to.
Let D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® Fight for Justice On Your Behalf
Our legal team will handle every stage of your wrongful death action in Lubbock. From investigating the cause of your loved one’s passing to gathering evidence and seeking a financial recovery, leave the legal duties to us.
Call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® to Learn How Our Fatal Car Accident Attorney Can Help
You want to move past this distressing time in your life, and we want to help you do so. A fatal car accident attorney serving Lubbock from our firm will seek a financial recovery, and hopefully, this may provide some closure that allows you to move forward.
Call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® today for your free consultation.