Since 2002, D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™ has helped people injured in commercial vehicle accidents. A commercial vehicle accident lawyer serving Rowlett, TX can help you pursue financial recovery. We help you with collecting evidence, compiling expenses, and other details that you may find overwhelming while you are injured.
Accidents involving commercial vehicles are often more complex than other types of collisions. There can be multiple defendants, several insurance policies. The other side will have an attorney to look out for them; it may be in your best interest to consult a lawyer to protect your rights.
Call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™ for a free case evaluation at (713) 850-8600.
How a Commercial Vehicle Accident Lawyer Can Help
There are numerous benefits for you and your loved ones when you have a commercial vehicle accident lawyer on your side, including:
- Evaluating your case objectively and with a deep knowledge of personal injury law
- Collecting evidence and testimony to support your case
- Identifying liable parties
- Submitting an insurance claim
- Negotiating a settlement
- Protecting your rights
We have helped many clients recover damages for medical bills, lost income, and other losses. You do not have to endure the aftermath of an accident alone. A commercial vehicle accident lawyer serving Rowlett, TX is here to help. For a free case evaluation with a member of our team, call (713) 850-8600.
Deadlines for Filing a Personal Injury Lawsuit
While our lawyers can resolve cases without going to court, filing a personal injury lawsuit may be necessary if the other party will not negotiate in good faith.
You have two years to file a personal injury lawsuit under Texas law. This deadline begins from the date you were injured. You want to give yourself plenty of time to make these important decisions within the statute of limitations.
We Understand Commercial Vehicle Accidents
A commercial vehicle is any type of vehicle that employees or agents of a company or business use. As Rowlett continues to grow, you can expect to see more commercial vans, trucks, and cars on our roadways.
Please call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™ if you or a loved one was injured in a commercial vehicle accident that involved a/an:
- 18-wheeler and semi-truck
- Large truck
- Delivery van
- Fleet car
- Uber and Lyft vehicle
- Construction or utility truck
- Dump truck
- Tow truck
- Any other vehicle used for commercial, business, agriculture, or industrial purposes
We cannot erase the pain and trauma, but our legal team can do all they can to recover damages and justice on your behalf.
We Have the Resources to Gather Evidence of Liability
D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™ has the resources to uncover the reason for your accident. This is important because you cannot pursue damages without showing that the other party is responsible for your injuries.
We can gather such evidence as:
- Police reports
- Witness statements
- Subject matter experts
- Photos and videos of the accident scene
- Digital information from on-board systems
- Medical test results and records
A commercial vehicle accident attorney uses this information to show that the other party caused your injuries, and therefore, should be accountable for your damages.
We Pursue Financial Recovery During Your Recovery
You should not have to deal with insurance adjusters or lawyers from the other party while you are unwell. A commercial vehicle accident lawyer will be your legal advocate from start to resolution.
Each case is unique. Your damages are often contingent upon the extent and severity of your injuries. We have sought damages for other clients in similar situations that include:
- Medical care and attention, including emergency care, surgery, hospitalization, and follow-up care
- Lost wages for the time you missed at work because of your injury
- Property damage and related expenses, such as a rental car
- Pain and suffering
If you or a loved one suffered significant injuries, we may pursue additional damages such as:
- Disability (total or partial)
- Reduced earning ability due to disability, disfigurement, or chronic medical condition
- Mental anguish
- Lifecare costs
- Loss of consortium and companionship
It is your right to have a lawyer represent you to the insurance company or the court. We encourage you to explore all legal options available to you by contacting our firm for a free case evaluation.
What You May Expect from Our Firm
Being injured by a careless driver was not a journey that you asked to take. However, a commercial vehicle accident lawyer with our firm can make your life easier.
We are lawyers, but we are also members of the community. Everyone at D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™ is committed to helping injured clients and their families with compassionate, professional legal service.
As a valued client:
- Your case is assigned to an attorney, not an associate.
- We keep you updated via phone, email, and Facebook live stream.
- Everything you discuss with your attorney is privileged information, so you may feel comfortable and confident when talking about your case.
We encourage you to avoid posting details or photos about the accident on social media. You would not want to jeopardize the outcome of your case.
Call Today for a Free Case Evaluation
Call the office of a commercial vehicle accident lawyer serving Rowlett, TX, which can ease your mind about pursuing recovery from the liable party. D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™ offers free case evaluations at (713) 850-8600.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- Do You Need To Hire A Lawyer To Recover Money For A Slip And Fall Injury?
- Which Relatives Are Allowed To Sue For Wrongful Death?
- Can You Sue For Distracted Driving Accidents In Texas?
- What Should You Do If Your Uber or Lyft Driver Gets in an Accident in Texas?
- What is the Average Settlement for a Wrongful Death Claim in Texas?