If you or a loved one was injured in a car accident, truck accident, slip and fall accident, or another accident that was caused by negligence, our personal injury lawyer serving Mansfield will help you fight for financial recovery. D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® will listen to your version of the accident with kindness and compassion. We also collect and organize your evidence to create a compelling case file that leads to financial recovery for you.
When someone else causes your injuries, you deserve time to focus on your physical and emotional recovery. While you do, our law firm goes to work fighting for financial recovery of your medical bills, loss of income, and physical and emotional recovery. We also clarify Texas law and its implications on your case and make sure your lawsuit is filed within the limits of the state’s filing deadline.
Our Law Firm Helps Clients Recover from Personal Injury Accidents
An unexpected accident can change your life in an instant. These changes can be temporary or long-term and can affect you physically, emotionally, and financially. When we manage your case, our goal is to minimize the negative impact of the accident and obtain a financial recovery on your behalf.
Our personal injury practice areas include:
- Car, truck, and bus accidents
- Bicycle and motorcycle accidents
- Defective drug cases
- Defective product cases
- Wrongful death cases
- Medical malpractice cases
- Workplace Injuries
- Premises liability cases
Our law firm will delve into the details of your accident and the resulting injuries. We will conduct our own investigation and prove the at-fault party’s financial liability and your right to recover monetary damages.
What Previous Clients Say About Working With D. Miller & Associates, PLLC®
Our team works hard to create an outstanding client experience. Clients our law firm represented in the past say have the following to say about their experience:
- Wayne Peacock: “I have nothing but positive things to say. The people there are always friendly and do their best to answer any questions to the best of their ability. I would strongly recommend this firm for any of your personal injury or any other claims you may have.”
- Luz McMullen: “Great experience and good customer service from the D. Miller & Associates, PLLC team…I am happy with my settlement, and I would recommend D. Miller & Associates, PLLC to everyone. Thank you, again, to everyone on the team that took care of me and my case.”
Want to hear from more of our satisfied clients? Browse our Google reviews or our client testimonials page today.
Explore Your Recovery Options With Our Personal Injury Lawyer
The accident that caused your injuries can have a single cause or multiple contributing factors. As a result, it can also have multiple at-fault parties. When we represent you, we identify all liable parties and pursue financial recovery accordingly.
We explore all available recovery options and pursue economic and non-economic recovery from all applicable parties.
Recoverable economic damages include:
- Current and future medical bills
- Current and future loss of income
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Property damage or destruction
Recoverable non-economic recoverable damages include:
- Ongoing pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional trauma
- Diminished quality of life
Under certain circumstances, you might also receive punitive damages. These are rare and are intended to penalize an at-fault party whose actions were egregious. Our personal injury will inform you if your case in Mansfield qualifies for this additional form of recovery.
File Your Potential Lawsuit Within the Allotted Time
You are entitled to hold the negligent party financially liable after your accident. The state limits the amount of time you have to settle your case or file a lawsuit against the at-fault party.
According to Texas law, you generally have up to two years to file your lawsuit. In personal injury cases, the statutory clock starts running on the date of the accident. In wrongful death cases, it starts running on the date of your loved one’s demise.
If the statute of limitations that applies to your case expires, you could inadvertently forfeit your right to financial recovery. We will not let this happen when we handle your case. With enough notice from you, our legal team will ensure your potential lawsuit is filed on time.
Our Personal Injury Attorney Can Strengthen and Support Your Case
You are never on your own when you trust our personal injury law firm to represent you. Our legal service and support mean we will take all of the following steps on your behalf:
- Investigate the accident
- Calculate your damages
- Canvass the accident scene
- Communicate on your behalf
- Negotiate a favorable settlement
- Represent you in court as needed
Evidence We Gather to Build a Compelling Case File
The story of your accident will be told by the evidence. Since our attorney and the at-fault party’s representative were not present at the time, we rely on the evidence to define fault and liability.
The evidence we collect on your behalf may include:
- Witness statements
- Medical records and bills
- Accident and incident reports
- Employment and salary records
- Accident scene and injury photos
We will not hassle you or your family with collecting evidence. We handle the entire process, including organizing and submitting it to the at-fault party and their insurance provider. We also use the weight of the evidence to steer your case toward a financial settlement rather than a lengthy court case.
Contact Our Case Review Team To Start Working With a Personal Injury Attorney Serving Mansfield
Were you or someone you love injured in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence in Mansfield? Our personal injury lawyer will help you build a strong case file and fight for the financial recovery you are entitled to receive. We handle the insurance company and negotiate a favorable settlement on your behalf.
When you are ready to pursue financial recovery, contact one of our case review team members at D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® today.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What Is The Average Settlement For A Car Accident?
- Do You Have to File a Lawsuit to Recover Damages From an Auto Accident in Texas?
- Who Pays for Your Medical Bills During the Personal Injury Claim Process?
- What Does the UCLA Sexual Abuse Settlement Cover, What Are the Specifics?
- What Do I Do If I Was a Victim of George Tyndall at USC?