If you were injured from another person’s careless or negligent act, you could recover damages, such as medical bills, lost pay, and property loss. A personal injury lawyer serving Texas City can protect your rights and pursue financial recovery on your behalf.
Personal injuries are any type of accident, injury, or illness caused by someone else that harms you physically or emotionally and results in losses. It can be a car accident, medical malpractice, wrongful death, or many other situations.
Our firm handles all types of personal injury cases. You can rest and focus on your health while an attorney with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC takes care of the details. Please call (713) 850-8600 for a free case evaluation with a member of our team.
Reasons to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer
Filing insurance claims or seeking financial recovery is probably the last thing on your mind when you are suffering. However, you only have one opportunity to pursue damages. You also have a limited time to file a personal injury lawsuit. According to the Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code, you generally have two years from the date you were injured to take legal action.
A personal injury lawyer serving Texas City has the time and knowledge to:
- Identify all responsible parties.
- Gather evidence of negligence.
- File a claim with the other party’s insurance company.
- Negotiate an acceptable settlement. If this is not possible, a lawyer can take your case to court.
Personal injury cases can be complex. That is why we invite you to call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC for a free case evaluation. You deserve to know your options if someone’s reckless actions caused your injuries. Call (713) 850-8600 to speak with a member of our team today.
We Tackle Tough Cases
Since 2002, our lawyers have helped clients who were harmed by someone’s reckless or intentional act. We do not shy away from tough cases and powerful defendants.
Our personal injury lawyers help clients who were injured or disabled in several situations, including:
- Truck accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Car accidents
- Distracted driving accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Head-on collision accidents
- Hit and run accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Truck accidents
- Human trafficking
- Roundup cancer lawsuit
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Swimming pool accidents and drowning
- Dog bites
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Premises liability
- Slip and fall accidents
- Workplace and industrial accidents
- Wrongful death
You are not alone after a personal injury. D. Miller & Associates, PLLC is on your side.
Accurate Valuation of Damages Is Important
One of the most challenging parts of a personal injury case is evaluating your damages. You would be surprised that many people undervalue their injuries and losses. It can be difficult to take an objective view when you are recuperating at home or in the hospital.
A personal injury lawyer with our firm will carefully consider the financial impact of your injuries for the present and future. This valuation of damages includes:
- Extent and severity of your injuries.
- How your injuries prevent you from working or enjoying your daily life.
- If your injuries affect your personal relationships, such as a loss of consortium.
- How the loss of your loved one in a wrongful death case may affect your family’s stability and quality of life.
A lawyer with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC will diligently pursue financial recovery for your economic and emotional loss.
We Take Care of the Details So You Can Rest
Personal injuries are always preventable. You were injured or sickened because someone acted recklessly or failed to act at all. A personal injury lawyer serving Texas City will thoroughly examine the circumstances, cause, and potentially negligent parties in your case with a process that includes:
- Examining photographs, videos, physical evidence, and documentation.
- Reviewing witness statements, police reports, accident reports, and medical records.
- Consulting with subject matter experts when necessary for medical, vocational, or financial information.
- Calculate a value for your damages based on your injuries, gross negligence, and other factors.
We suggest that you retain all receipts and bills associated with your injury. Your attorney will include them as proof of damages in an insurance claim or personal injury lawsuit.
We Seek Financial Recovery for You
The average cost of an emergency room visit is $383 but is often higher, according to BlueCross BlueShield of Texas. This may not include prescription medicine, time lost from work, and other expenses.
You should not have to suffer financially for someone’s negligence. A lawyer with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC will pursue damages for you that might include:
- Medical bills (current and future)
- Lost wages
- Property damage (such as car repairs, lost cell phone, and others)
- Lost wages
- Domestic or lifecare expenses
- Funeral or burial expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of companionship or consortium
- Mental anguish
Our lawyers have a successful record for settlements and verdicts. While past results do not guarantee future outcomes, we will robustly pursue recovery and justice for you.
Client Service Takes Commitment
Every member of our team is committed to exceptional client service that includes:
- Promptly returned phone calls and emails
- Progress updates on your case
- Weekly live stream on Facebook to communicate with our clients and the community
Call Us After a Personal Injury or Accident
A personal injury lawyer serving Texas City can protect your rights and seek recovery for you. Call D. Miller & Associates, PLLCfor a free, no-obligation case evaluation at (713) 850-8600.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Get a Police Report for a Car Accident In Dallas?
- A Federal Court Has Already Approved a Federal Class Action Settlement, Can I Still Sue USC For Sexual Abuse?
- Should I Take An Ambulance After A Car Accident In Houston?
- What Should I Do if the Trucking Company Contacts Me After My Accident?
- Is it Always Your Fault When You Rear end Someone in Texas?