If you were injured from another person’s intentional or careless behavior, your medical bills and other expenses could be recovered. A personal injury lawyer serving Alvin, TX will examine your case and explain your options for potential financial recovery.
Our lawyers can help you pursue financial recovery. For a free case evaluation, call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC at (713) 850-8600.
Why You Should Call an Injury Lawyer
A personal injury case usually involves complicated legal and medical terms and references. There can be a lot of paperwork and phone calls dealing with the insurance adjuster. If you are improving from injuries, surgery, or a hospital stay, it is easy to lose track of receipts or other required documents that are needed to seek financial recovery. That is how some injured people miss the opportunity to get the recovery they deserve.
That is why you should not hesitate to call a personal injury lawyer serving Alvin, TX who will protect your rights and vigorously pursue recovery on your behalf.
Our personal injury lawyers help clients who were injured or disabled in several situations, including:
- 18-wheeler and semi truck accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Car accidents
- Defective tire accidents
- Distracted driving accidents
- Drunk driving (Driving While Intoxicated) accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Truck accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Sexual abuse, assault, violence, and crimes including the University of Southern California (USC), Ohio State University (OSU), and University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) lawsuits
- Human trafficking victims
- Defective products
- Dog bites
- Medical malpractice and defective medical devices
- Premises liability
- Slip and fall accidents
- Workplace and industrial accidents
- Wrongful death
We can help you pursue recovery. For a free case evaluation, call (713) 850-8600.
Why Many of Your Neighbors Turn to D. Miller & Associates, PLLC
This may be the first time you have decided you may want to hire an attorney. It is important that you choose a personal injury lawyer that understands your situation. You should feel comfortable and confident in your decision.
Some considerations to keep in mind when consulting a lawyer may include:
- Successful case results from settlements and verdicts
- Extensive experience with cases like your own
- Convenience and commitment to client service and satisfaction
- Recognized firm by distinguished professional and legal associations
- Engaged community partner with a dedication to your area
Our personal injury lawyers have a successful record of settlements and verdicts. While past results do not guarantee future outcomes, we will vigorously pursue financial recovery for you.
How a Personal Injury Lawyer Serving Alvin, TX Helps You
D. Miller & Associates, PLLC has the resources to examine the circumstances that led to your injuries. This comprehensive process might include:
- Review reports from the Alvin Police Department and witness statements
- Examine photographs or videos of the accident
- Understand and review a prognosis from your medical provider based on your injuries
- Calculate a value for your damages both current and predicted
Please keep all receipts, bills, and any other proof of economic loss related to your personal injury to give to your attorney.
We Deal With the Insurance Adjuster so You Focus on Feeling Better
Many personal injury cases are resolved through an insurance settlement. The type of insurance depends on the personal injury, such as:
- Property insurance
- Auto insurance
- Personal liability or personal injury insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
A lawyer with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC will take care of the details of filing a claim with the liable party’s insurance carrier. It is our experience that sometimes an insurance adjuster for the defendant will try to delay or undervalue your claim. We stand up to insurance companies for the best possible outcome for you and your family.
A member of our team is ready to speak with you about your case. Call (713) 850-8600 for a free case evaluation.
Damages from a Personal Injury Claim
Your lawyer will carefully assess your injuries and damages to determine financial recovery. This may include two types of damages: general and special. Sometimes people refer to these two types as economic and noneconomic.
Your case may include some of the following types of damages that are often sought in a personal injury claim:
- Medical bills (current and future)
- Lost wages
- Property damage (such as car repairs)
- Lost earning ability, benefits, or pension
- Final expenses
- Domestic or lifecare services
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of companionship or consortium
- Permanent, partial, or total disability
- Mental anguish
If we are unable to reach an acceptable settlement with the insurance company, D. Miller & Associates, PLLC can take your case to trial. Under Texas Civil Code Sec. 16.003, you have two years from the date of the personal injury to file a personal injury lawsuit.
You Deserve a Strong Legal Advocate by Your Side
Since 2002, D. Miller & Associates, PLLC has helped obtain financial recovery for people who were injured or disabled by negligence. We are committed to holding accountable the individual or entity who caused your injuries and financial losses.
If you were severely injured, your medical bills can quickly spiral out of control. A personal injury lawyer serving Alvin, TX will help you pursue financial recovery for these and other damages caused by your accident.
Call our firm today for a free case evaluation: (713) 850-8600.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What Happens If You Can No Longer Work After a Car Accident?
- What if You Have Trouble Paying Medical Bills After a Serious Car Accident?
- What Should You Do If Your Uber Or Lyft Driver Gets In An Accident In Texas?
- Who Is Legally Responsible for Your Injuries in an Accident with a Bus in Texas?
- Can I Sue If I Was A Passenger In A Car Accident In Texas?