If you were injured because of someone’s careless actions and want to know if you could recover damages for medical bills and other losses, you should consult a personal injury lawyer.
D. Miller & Associates, PLLC has helped many people to obtain the financial recovery they deserve. If you are getting nowhere with the at-fault party’s insurance company, we can seek recovery on your behalf. We will file your claim and help you recover damages on a contingency basis.
Our personal injury lawyers can also take legal action when necessary. For a free case evaluation, call (713) 850-8600.
How You Could Benefit from a Personal Injury Lawyer
Simply being the victim of a personal injury is not enough to recover damages from the responsible party. It is up to you, the injured person, to show how the other party’s actions harmed you. You also need to show how these injuries resulted in damages, or financial losses.
If you are recovering from injuries, you may not have the strength or energy needed to tackle the challenging task of recovering damages.
Texas has specific requirements for cases involving liability and negligence. A personal injury lawyer serving El Paso has a deep understanding of these statutes and can guide you through the process for potential recovery.
We Take Care of the Details to Help You Recover Damages
A lawyer with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC can:
- Examine the circumstances that caused your accident, injury, or illness.
- Identify all liable parties who may have directly or indirectly contributed to your accident, injury, or illness.
- Secure evidence to prove negligence.
- Compile proof of damages such as medical bills and expert testimony.
- File, manage, and negotiate with the other party’s insurance company.
Our lawyers will protect your rights and keep you informed at each stage. It is our goal to help you reach the best possible outcome with the least amount of stress on your part.
For a free case evaluation, call (713) 850-8600.
We Handle All Kinds of Personal Injury Cases
Since 2002, D. Miller & Associates, PLLC has helped those injured or disabled from someone’s negligent behavior. Our lawyers combine personalized legal representation with genuine concern and compassion for our clients. We understand that an injury causes upheaval. A personal injury lawyer serving El Paso with our firm is your strong, confidential legal advocate.
Our practice area includes:
- Car accidents
- Head-on collisions with injuries
- Rollover accidents
- Defective tire accidents
- Drunk driving (DWI) accidents
- Distracted driving accidents
- Drowsy driving accidents
- Hit and run accidents
- Truck accidents
- 18-wheeler and semi-truck accidents
- Bus accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Defective medical products and devices
- Sexual abuse and assault
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Drowning and swimming pool accidents
- Premises liability
- Workplace and industrial accidents
- Catastrophic injuries
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bites
- Wrongful death
We offer free case evaluations. A member of our team can meet with you at your home or the hospital if you find it difficult to travel to our office.
Our Process for Helping Personal Injury Clients
Getting help from a personal injury lawyer begins with a free case evaluation. If you become a valued client, your lawyer will begin the process of seeking damages on your behalf. D. Miller & Associates, PLLC has multiple lawyers, paralegals, and other professionals who are devoted to helping our clients.
This process includes:
- A detailed examination of the circumstances surrounding your personal injury, accident, or illness.
- Securing evidence that the other party is primarily responsible for your injuries.
- Obtaining testimony from experts about your injuries and their financial impact on your professional and personal future.
- Contacting the other party’s insurance adjuster and/or lawyer.
- Gathering the proof needed to show your injuries and damages for a detailed insurance claim.
Personal injury cases are often resolved with an insurance settlement. Other times, it may be necessary to go to court to get you the financial recovery you deserve.
Your personal injury lawyer will be by your side throughout. For a free case evaluation, call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC now: (713) 850-8600.
Evidence Commonly Used to Prove Liability
Some personal injury cases are clear-cut. Others require more investigation to figure out who is responsible for your injuries. It is possible that more than one party may be held liable.
A lawyer may use evidence such as:
- Police and accident reports
- Photos or videos
- Physical evidence such as your damaged car or debris
- Witness statements
- Medical report of your injuries
Please do not speak to anyone except your lawyer about your case. Posting comments or photos on social media may jeopardize your financial recovery.
What Damages You Might Recover
The damages that you could recover for your injuries might include the following:
- Ambulance and emergency department care
- Medical treatment
- Rehabilitation and therapy
- Prescriptions and medical equipment or devices
- Property damage
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
If you are permanently disabled because of someone’s negligence, our lawyers at D. Miller & Associates, PLLC may consult with medical and vocational experts for long-term income loss or diminished earning ability.
It is your right to consult and hire a lawyer to seek financial recovery from all responsible parties. To get started, call (713) 850-8600 for a free case evaluation.
Call a Personal Injury Lawyer Serving El Paso
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), more than 29 million ER (emergency room) visits in 2016 were due to accidents or unintentional injuries.
Emergency room visits can cost you thousands of dollars in out-of-pocket expenses. If someone else is responsible for your injury, you deserve to know if you could recover these damages.
Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code Chapter 16 allows you two years from the date of your accident to file a personal injury lawsuit. It takes time to build a compelling case so call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC today for a free case evaluation: (713) 850-8600.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What Types of Injury Cases Fall Under Premises Liability Law In Texas?
- Can I Sue My Employer If I Am Injured at Work?
- Can Pedestrians Be At Fault For Road Accidents In Texas?
- What Happens If You’re Injured by a Drunk Driver Who Has No Car Insurance in Texas?
- How Much Do You Get For Pain And Suffering After A Car Accident In Texas?