Commercial trucks are useful for transporting cargo around the country. However, they are also some of the most dangerous vehicles on the road due to their large size. When involved in a collision with much smaller vehicles, trucks can cause vehicle damage and serious, or even fatal, injuries to accident victims.
Accidents like these leave accident victims or surviving family members forced to fight a long battle for their physical and financial well-being. You do not need to face the challenges of your truck accident case alone. Our commercial truck accident lawyer serving Denton is prepared to help you pursue a fair settlement from the liable party.
Our Commercial Truck Accident Attorney Serving Denton Can Handle Your Case
Above all, D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® wants to advocate for our clients. To build your case, our personal injury lawyer serving Denton will:
- Investigate the cause of the accident
- Advise you on your legal options
- Handle all the legal aspects of your case
- Identify the liable party
- Negotiate a fair settlement
If you have any questions, we are happy to answer them. We take pride in providing quick and responsive service, and we will remain accessible to you throughout your case. We aim to help you recover from the trauma of a commercial truck accident and pursue the financial recovery you need.
Since 2002, we have worked with injured clients. Our team knows how to navigate your truck accident case.
See What Former Clients Say About Our Lawyers Serving Denton
When clients work with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC®, they have great things to say about the service they have received. Here’s just a few of the reviews our former clients have left after working with our team:
- “Great experience and good customer service from the D. Miller & Associates, PLLC team. They answered every single question I had about my car accident. I am happy with my settlement, and I would recommend D. Miller & Associates, PLLC to everyone. Thank you again to everyone on the team that took care of me and my case.” – Luz McMullen
- “Great firm and they follow up on everything and they make sure you are comfortable and that everything is correct with your claim I would highly recommend.” – Kiana Skyy
- “I just started a legal matter with this firm and so far, all the staff that have been in contact with me have been very professional! Everything seems to be moving along quickly.” – Donna Palmer
- “I highly recommend them because they are very professional and non-judgmental. Made me feel extremely comfortable talking with them.” – Paulie Deluca
You Deserve Financial Relief After Your Truck Accident in Denton, TX
After a commercial truck accident in Denton, you could recover both economic and non-economic damages. Economic damages cover the out-of-pocket expenses you incurred because of the accident. These may include:
- Your medical bills
- Lost income if your injury caused you to spend time away from your job
- Reduced earning capacity if you are no longer able to make the same income as you could before you were injured
- Property damage, such as the cost of repairing your vehicle
Your non-economic damages would cover the cost of your intangible losses. Some examples of the non-economic damages you could recover include:
- Pain and suffering for the physical discomfort your injuries cause
- Loss of enjoyment of life if you are no longer able to participate in activities you once enjoyed
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Mental anguish, such as if you face anxiety, depression, or post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) in the aftermath of the commercial truck accident
Our lawyers will determine which damages you can recover when we investigate your case. We will create a case that holds the liable party accountable for all the losses you suffered.
You Should Not Wait To File Your Lawsuit After a Denton Commercial Truck Accident
You should get started on your Denton truck accident case right away. This is because each state has a law called the statute of limitations, which limits the amount of time you have to file a lawsuit. In Denton, Texas law says you have two years to file a personal injury lawsuit.
Certain exceptions can also alter the amount of time you have to get your lawsuit filed. If you don’t act within the mandatory filing period, you may lose your opportunity to seek financial recovery. We recommend you connect with a commercial truck accident lawyer early. This gives your legal team plenty of time to build your case.
- Miller & Associates, PLLC® Helps You Hold Liable Parties Responsible for Your Commercial Truck Accident
Our team will take the necessary action to prove that another party caused your accident. We can do this by proving negligence. We can satisfy the following four elements:
- You were owed a duty of care
- Those at fault broke that duty of care by demonstrating negligence
- You sustained injuries as a result of the at-fault party’s negligence
- You suffered damages because of the accident and your injuries
Also, more than one person may be responsible for your injuries, as commercial truck drivers are employed by a company and are not always solely responsible for a collision. In your case, the liable party could be:
- The trucker
- The company employing the trucker
- The truck manufacturer
- Anyone responsible for the truck’s maintenance
- The cargo loading company
We will conduct a thorough investigation to determine who is responsible for your accident-related damages and hold them accountable.
Our Commercial Truck Accident Lawyers Are Standing By To Take Your Case in Denton, TX
- Miller & Associates, PLLC® offers free case evaluations and is readily available for contact. If your accident occurred in Denton, TX, call us today and we can begin working on your case.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- If A Car Accident Is Not My Fault, What Do I Do?
- What Can You Recover for a Wrongful Death From a Truck Accident in Texas?
- What is ‘Loss of Future Earning Capacity’ & How Does it Apply to Injury Cases?
- What Are Damages and Why Do Personal Injury Lawyers Fight to Recover Them?
- Why Do Traumatic Brain Injury Claims Have Such Large Verdicts & Settlements?