If you were injured in a motorcycle accident, D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™ can help you recover your losses. Our lawyers serving Dallas can look into your accident and determine the responsible parties. We can also seek financial recovery for your medical bills and other expenses.
How Can D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™ Help With Your Case?
Our legal team has won thousands of cases for our clients. We want to help you seek the recovery you need. We will take care of your motorcycle accident case so that you can concentrate on getting back on your feet.
Our team can:
- Investigate your accident
- Build a case for negligence
- File your insurance claim
- Fight for every dollar you may be owed
- Assist with a lawsuit, if necessary
We Put Clients First
We know how important achieving a successful verdict or settlement is to you. Our team will do everything in our power to seek the recovery you deserve. Along the way, we put you and your needs at the center of everything we do. We are a full-service personal injury firm, and we will be with you through every step of your case.
- We will meet you wherever is most convenient, whether it is our office, your home, or the hospital
- We will help you schedule medical appointments, even if you do not have insurance
- We will communicate with you about what to expect during your case
- We will answer your questions with simple, easy-to-understand explanations and no “legalese”
- We will reply to your emails and return your calls in a timely fashion
- We schedule Facebook livestreams to answer client questions
We Want To Help You Recoup Your Financial Losses
Our focus is on one thing: your financial recovery. We will identify and pursue all of your motorcycle accident-related expenses. Your damages may include a recovery of:
We can help you seek reimbursement for:
- Emergency medical care
- Surgical procedures
- Hospital stays
- Any other treatment resulting from your accident
If your motorcycle or other personal property was destroyed or damaged, we can help you seek funds to make repairs or purchase replacements.
Recovering from a serious injury can leave you out of work for weeks, months, or longer. We can help you collect your backpay. We can also help you seek damages for your loss of earning capacity. This could be relevant if you can no longer perform your previous job or return to work.
Pain and Suffering
Pain and suffering damages may be available for the negative physical and mental impact of your accident and injuries. This includes complications like:
- Chronic pain
- Loss of mobility
- Loss of enjoyment of life
We can help you pursue damages on behalf of a deceased loved one. You could recover:
- Losses on behalf of your family member
- Your emotional anguish and loss of companionship and support
Drivers Owe Motorcyclists a Duty of Care
In the event of an accident, motorcycle riders are at high risk for serious and fatal injuries. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) reports that the number of motorcycle deaths per mile traveled is nearly 27 times that of cars. This is because motorcycles do not offer the same protection as an enclosed vehicle. They may also be less visible to other motorists.
Drivers owe motorcyclists the same duty of care that all vehicle operators owe others on the roadway. Drivers must look out for motorcyclists and avoid maneuvers and reckless driving behaviors that could cause an accident.
Another driver could be liable for your injuries if they:
- Made an improper turn
- Failed to yield the right-of-way
- Failed to obey traffic signs and traffic lights
- Were driving too fast for road conditions
- Were weaving in and out of traffic and/or failure to maintain their lane position
- Were driving under the influence (DUI)
- Were tailgating
- Were driving drowsy or distracted
We Can Help You Prove Another Party Is Responsible for Your Dallas Accident
Since 2002, our injury lawyers have helped accident victims settle insurance claims and pursue personal injury lawsuits. We know what it takes to prove liability. We can:
- Collect evidence from the scene of your accident
- Locate and interview eyewitnesses
- Hire experts to testify on your behalf
- Obtain documents relevant to your case, such as medical records, police reports, and accident reports
- Collect available video footage or photographic evidence pertaining to your accident
- Prove your financial losses using medical bills, vehicle repair bills, and evidence of your pain and suffering
If your case involves more than one party, we can seek a recovery from all those responsible. If a blown tire, faulty brakes, or engine issue led to your accident, we can help you with a product liability case against the liable manufacturer. We can also pursue a case against the owner of the road if contributed to your collision:
- Poor lighting
- Lack of maintenance
- Another problem with the roadway
We Will Manage Every Step of Your Insurance Claim
Many motor vehicle accident cases settle through insurance. We can file your claim with the at-fault driver’s liability insurance provider. We will provide evidence of negligence to support your claim, review your settlement offers, and negotiate for the best possible outcome for you.
Our Attorneys Will Not Back Down From Taking Your Case to Trial
If an insurance claim is not an option or the insurance company underpays or denies your claim, we can assist you with a civil lawsuit.
Texas law allows two years from the time of your accident or the time of your loved one’s death to file a personal injury or wrongful death action. Reach out to our team to learn more about the statute of limitations. Let us get started on your case before your window of time expires.
Call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™ To Get an Injury Lawyer on Your Side
Call our offices serving Dallas at (713) 850-8600 for a free case evaluation. A member of our team is ready to answer your questions and discuss your options for financial recovery after your motorcycle accident.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What Are the Downsides of Not Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer for Your Case?
- What Will It Cost Me To Hire An Attorney In A Truck Accident Case?
- How Are Truck Accident Investigations Conducted?
- Is it Always Your Fault When You Rear end Someone in Texas?
- What Does the UCLA Sexual Abuse Settlement Cover, What Are the Specifics?