A truck accident in Lubbock County can cause you injuries, damages, and entitle you to financial recovery. D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® will do everything in our power to secure those damages, covering any medical expenses, lost income, and other damages you’ve suffered.
A truck accident lawyer serving Lubbock from our firm will lead the entire legal process. You can focus on your recovery and leave your case’s obligations to us.
Reasons to Hire D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® for Your Truck Accident Case
When you’re seeking a lawyer for a truck accident case, you may look for a firm with relevant experience and results. Truck accidents are a major practice area that our firm handles, meaning we have the experience you want.
We fight relentlessly to get the financial recovery our clients deserve—and your case will be no different. As a client of D. Miller & Associates, PLLC®, you should expect:
- The support of a team of attorneys working for a fair settlement or verdict
- To be able to reach us through phone calls, emails, text messages, or in person whenever you need to
- Regular updates about the status of your case
- Our team to hire experts, complete thorough investigations, and do everything else in our power to build the case you deserve
We are a full-service personal injury firm that fights for truck accident victims in Lubbock. This means that, once you hire us to handle your case, you can return to focusing on your health. Your case will be our responsibility.
Our Former Clients Praise Our Attorneys And Staff
Consider what some of our former clients say about our attorneys, paralegals, and support staff:
- “Very attentive and helpful law firm. Quick to answer your questions and explain tough legal language and make a negative time of my life have a positive outcome and brighter future.” – Daniel Lieberg, former client
- “Every time I’ve called they have been very courteous and attentive. They also answered all my questions I had regarding my case and made me feel like they truly care about my claim. Even though my case is still pending I know I will go to them for any other legal issues I may have in the future.” – Adrianne Frencl, former client
- “These lawyers are great and I would recommend them to anyone. They keep me updated and don’t take a dime until I win.” – Heather Fun, former client
These testimonials show the dedication our firm has to each and every client. Expect a Lubbock truck accident lawyer from our firm to go the extra mile as we fight for your financial recovery.
Truck Accident Cases Are Complicated – But Not for Us
Even if you’re not usually inclined to hire an attorney, you may want to for a truck accident case. These kinds of cases can be especially complicated due to:
- The possibility that valuable evidence is in the trucking company’s possession, and we may need to take legal steps to obtain that evidence
- The complex nature of trucks
- The possibility that a defect caused your accident
- The possibility that a liable trucking company has a legal team on retainer, ready to defend against cases like yours
As you recover from your injuries, you should not have to learn about trucks or the legal process. Our firm already has the knowledge and training to lead your truck accident case in Lubbock, so why not leave the legal process to us?
Possible Recoverable Damages In Your Lubbock Truck Accident Case
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) explains that those hit by trucks—not truck occupants—overwhelmingly suffer harm in these collisions. The comparably large size and weight of trucks put others at great risk.
Your damages, therefore, may be substantial. Your recoverable losses may include:
- Medical care for all accident-related injuries
- Pain and suffering
- Repairs for your vehicle and other damaged property
- Lost income
- Lost earning power
- Lost bonuses or potential promotions the injury prevented you from earning
- Temporary transportation expenses
- Treatment for emotional or psychological issues
We’re prepared to seek recovery for these and any other damages you’ve suffered. Our team serving Lubbock will also account for any future damages you’re likely to incur.
D.Miller & Associates, PLLC® also handles wrongful death cases in Lubbock County. If your loved one passed away due to a truck accident, we can lead your legal case.
What D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® Will Do To Seek Victory For You
Once we’ve accepted your truck accident case in Lubbock, we handle every step. Our duties may include:
- Identifying those liable for the truck accident: We’ll complete an investigation, determining liability as we gather evidence of negligence. We may rely on experts and investigators to help with evidence collection.
- Creating a complete record of your damages: Without a full record of your losses, we cannot set a target for a fair settlement or judgment. We’ll identify all of your recoverable damages and seek any proof documenting those damages.
- Handling the legal aspects of your case: From drafting your lawsuit to crafting legal arguments and dealing with other attorneys, we handle all the legal features of your truck accident case.
- Negotiating a settlement: A settlement may allow you to get fair recovery as efficiently as possible. We will lead settlement discussions for you, presenting any offers that we receive for your consideration. You will ultimately decide whether to accept or reject a settlement offer.
- Taking your case to trial: Our attorneys never shy away from trials, especially when it is in our clients’ best interests. Though trials can be difficult, our success in the courtroom speaks for itself.
No two truck accident cases in Lubbock are exactly alike. We’ll overcome all challenges as we seek the financial recovery you deserve.
Call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® for a Free Consultation
A truck accident lawyer can be a valuable resource following a collision in Lubbock. Let an attorney from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® lighten your load by taking on your case.
Call us today for a free case evaluation about your injury claim.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- Who Is at Fault in a Hydroplaning Car Accident?
- Can Pedestrians Be At Fault For Road Accidents In Texas?
- Which Relatives Are Allowed To Sue For Wrongful Death?
- Are There Any Downsides To Having The Texas Minimum For Auto Insurance In An Accident?
- Can You Recover Money for Lost Earnings After a Car Accident?