Plano is a key stop for many truckers driving throughout the U.S. This means motorists must share the road with large trucks and face a great risk that a truck accident causes.
If you or a loved one suffered harm from a truck accident in Plano, our firm can fight for your financial recovery. A Plano truck accident lawyer from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® can document your damages and pursue a fair resolution through trial or settlement. We are ready to talk with you today during a free case evaluation.
Why Truck Accident Victims in Plano Choose D. Miller & Associates, PLLC®
Truck accidents are truly life-altering, particularly when victims suffer serious injuries. Sometimes those injuries are fatal, turning a serious accident into a tragic one.
Whether you have suffered injuries or lost a loved one, D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® will pursue the financial recovery you deserve. Our firm operates on the principle of client service, which means we:
- Handle the legal load: As the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) notes, those involved in truck accidents face a substantial risk of serious injury. Following your injuries (or loved one’s passing), few victims are willing to lead a legal case. Our firm handles the legal load, allowing you to prioritize your recovery.
- Keep in touch: With personal injury firms handling many cases at once, clients sometimes get lost in the shuffle. Not with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC®. We’ll update you regularly about your case. When you have questions, you’ll know where you can reach us—day or night.
- Consider your objectives and requests: We believe in a personal legal approach, not a one-size-fits-all model. We will learn what you want from your truck accident case and whether you have specific requests. We’ll take the extra steps to honor your requests and achieve your case objectives.
- Let you steer your case: Ultimately, the client has a say over how to resolve their case. Your wishes can determine if we accept any settlement offer or not.
Our truck accident attorneys know the state and federal legal processes inside and out. We’ve also learned what makes quality client service. We combine our experience with dedication to the client’s needs, so your case is in good hands with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC®.
Hear from Clients Who We Have Helped With Various Injury Cases
Our clients share something in common: they come to us in a time of great need. If you’ve lost a loved one or suffered significant injuries in a truck accident, you’re likely in a time of great need, too.
Consider the testimonials of clients who we have helped following motor vehicle accidents and other troubles:
- “Every time I’ve called they have been very courteous and attentive. They also answered all my questions I had regarding my case and made me feel like they truly care about my claim.” – Adrianne Frencl, former client
- “They are very in depth, professional, flawless responsibility to each client. Superior character. Making one feel at ease and comfortable throughout the entire ordeal. What an exceptional experience. A genuine concern and care for their clients.” – Sherry Creech, former client
Truck accidents are avoidable. If someone has caused your truck accident in Plano, a lawyer from our firm will work to hold them accountable. We may obtain a financial recovery that covers all your accident-related damages.
Damages You May Recover for Your Truck Accident in Plano
You may be occupied with your injuries and recovery after your truck accident. Right now, you may not realize the scale of accident-related losses. As your attorneys, we will account for all your damages and then pursue a recovery or settlement to cover those damages.
Your recoverable truck accident losses may include:
- Damage to your vehicle and personal property
- Lost income, including any bonuses or benefits that you lose while injured
- Lost or reduced earning power
- Pain and suffering
- Temporary transportation costs
- Medical equipment, a handicap-friendly vehicle, and any other items or services you need for a serious injury
Injuries can be particularly costly if they require you to miss work for a long period or cause a disability. Our attorneys can consult with your doctors to document your injuries and understand the cost of care.
Our team can also assess the precise cost of your damages. This includes losses without an apparent cost, like pain and suffering, and your future losses.
How D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® Can Help With Your Plano Truck Accident Case
Our firm serves as more than your lawyers, though we are certainly that. We also hope to be your advisor during a very difficult time. We will answer your questions, provide good-faith counsel, and represent you in all legal matters.
Truck accident cases can be unusually complicated. Dealing with trucking companies is one particular challenge that we will handle for you. Our team serving Plano will fight for your financial recovery by:
- Seeking evidence and doing so right away: Certain evidence in a truck accident case may disappear or become less useful with time. Our attorneys get right to work, seeking to preserve all evidence that could help your case. This may include data from the truck involved in your accident, video footage of the collision, and witness accounts.
- Developing and executing a strategy for your case: We can create a strategy based on your case’s unique facts. We will inform you of this strategy, handle all paperwork, and seek the best possible outcome—your financial recovery.
- Fighting for the financial recovery you deserve: The attorneys at D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® know what our clients deserve, and we don’t ever back down. Whether we’re at the negotiating table or in the courtroom, we’ll fight for the result you deserve.
Trucking companies may have capable legal teams representing them. You should have the same. While you’re on the mend or coping with a loss, our team will be working hard toward recovering your just due.
Call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® Today for Your Free Case Evaluation
You may want to get your legal case underway, and a truck accident lawyer from our firm is ready to help. As soon as you reach out for help, we can begin your case in Plano.
Call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® today for your free case evaluation.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What Is the Value of a Spinal Cord Injury Case in Texas?
- Are Employers Responsible for When Their Employees Cause Car Accidents?
- Is It too Late to File an OSU Collegiate Sexual Assault Case?
- What Is the Deadline to File a Wrongful Death Lawsuit from an Auto Accident in Texas?
- When Do You Need to Involve the Police After an Auto Accident in Texas?